These rules apply throughout the site, regardless of whether you are using the chat forums or other sections of Just Chat such as the message boards.
Our Chat Guides will eject and ban chat forum users whom they feel have broken any of our rules. Do not expect a warning before ejection. If you break the rules you risk being immediately ejected and banned from Just Chat.
By accessing the site, you agree to be bound by the following rules:
We do not permit:
- Harassment of other users.
- Abuse or disruption of our services.
- Sexual or offensive language or content.
- The impersonation of Just Chat staff or other users.
- Inflammatory or defamatory comments, flaming or taunting.
- Sharing personal information about other users, or pictures of other users (or members of their family) without their permission.
- Public questioning or criticism of Just Chat policies, staff or moderator actions. If you wish to complain or comment about our policies or a staff member, please use the contact form.
- Copyrighted materials (articles, videos, audio, etc.) that you do not have permission to reproduce or distribute.
- Advertising of third party services or websites, unless authorised by us in advance and in writing.
If we feel a chat name or username has been chosen to initiate communication of a sexual nature, it risks an immediate ban. We do not allow names advertising webcams, phone chat or third party messenger applications as we are unable to moderate these forms of communication.
For security reasons, we log all conversations that take place at Just Chat along with your computer's IP address. This information is enough for you to be identified and criminally convicted if necessary. Sexual chat or abuse is NEVER tolerated at Just Chat.
If you ever need clarification on any part of our rules or terms of service or have a question, suggestion, feedback or a problem with the site, please feel free to contact us directly via the contact form to ensure that it receives the proper attention.
In cases of extreme abuse, we may pass your information onto your Internet Service Provider or the police.
Although we do have strict rules in place, we cannot guarantee Just Chat will remain free from abuse. For more information on chat safety, please read our site safety page.