8 March, 2021 at 9:36 pm #1135888
I know what you’re thinking: ramekins are boring, right?
Wrong! And I’m gonna show you why…
Below is an old favourite of mine and it’s just amazeballs!
• 1 cup of pre-cooked stuffing
• 4 eggs
• 1/4 teaspoon of salt
• 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
• Minced fresh sage (optional)
Method (Allow 35 minutes inc pre time)
- Preheat your oven to 160°C . Press stuffing into four small pre-greased ramekins, forming wells in the centers. Break and slip an egg into the center of each dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the ramekins on a baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the egg whites are completely set and the yolks begin to thicken but are not hard. If desired, sprinkle with some sage
These are incredible and even better served with some freshly grilled bacon!9 March, 2021 at 1:38 am #1135893
I’ve never actually heard of a ramekin.9 March, 2021 at 8:30 am #1135907
Gosh….who in their right mind would say Ramekins are boring
We are not ramekinist on this site…
Great recipe regardless I may try it with your permission of course
1 member liked this post.9 March, 2021 at 10:39 am #1135908