Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 2,301 through 2,310 (of 2,809 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #104967

    Cranberry Chutney

    Ingredients:

    3lbs. (1.35kg) cranberries

    1 lb. (450g) raisins

    8 oz. (225g) sultanas

    8 oz. (225g) sugar

    half an ounce (12g) powdered cinnamon

    3 pieces of ginger

    half an ounce (12g) allspice

    1 oz. (25g) salt

    1 pint (570ml) vinegar

    Cooking Instructions:

    Put the cranberries in a preserving pan and just cover with vinegar

    Simmer gently until tender

    Add the remaining ingredients and cook until a thick mixture is formed

    Bottle in clean, warmed jars, while the chutney is hot, and close securely

    #104966

    Bread Sauce
    Serves 4-6

    Ingredients:

    4 oz. (125g) fresh white breadcrumbs

    1 pint (550ml) milk

    8 cloves

    1 medium-sized onion

    1 oz. (25g) butter

    1 bay leaf

    Salt and ground black pepper

    Cooking Instructions:

    Stud the prepared onion with the cloves

    Place in a pan with the milk and bay leaf

    Bring to the boil, remove from heat, cover and infuse for about 20 minutes

    Remove the onion and bay leaf then add the breadcrumbs, butter and seasoning

    Simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally

    Check the seasoning and keep the sauce hot in a covered dish

    #76860

    lovely pictures ppl :D

    #83542

    wow ty pp1
    look forward to next one

    #83535

    The Lord is my shepherd

    #170134

    My heartfelt appreciation goes out to all of you who have taken the time
    and trouble to send me “forwards” over the past 12 months. Thank you for
    making me feel safe, secure, blessed and Healthy.

    Extra thanks to whoever sent me the email about rat cr@p in the glue on
    envelopes – cause I now have to go get a wet towel every time I need to
    seal an envelope.
    Also, I scrub The top of every can I open for the same reason. Because
    of
    your genuine concern, I no longer drink Coca Cola because it I know it
    can
    remove toilet stains, which is not exactly an appealing characteristic.
    I no longer check the coin return on pay phones because I could be
    pri cked
    with a needle infected with AIDS.
    I no longer use cancer-causing deodorants even though I smell like a
    water
    buffalo on a hot day.
    I no longer go to shopping malls because someone might drug me with a
    perfume sample and rob me.
    I no longer eat KFC because their “chickens” are actually horrible
    mutant
    freaks with no eyes or feathers.
    I no longer worry about my soul because at last count, I have 363,214
    angels looking out for me.
    Thanks to you, I have learned that God only answers my prayers if I
    forward
    an e-mail to seven of my friends and make a wish within five minutes.
    I no longer have any savings because I gave it to a sick girl on the
    internet who is about to die in the hospital (for the 1,387,258th time).
    I no longer have any money at all in fact – but that will change once I
    receive the $15,000 that Microsoft and AOL are sending me for
    participating
    in their special on-line email program.

    Yes, I want to thank you all so much for looking out for me that I will
    now
    return the favour! If you don’t send this e-mail to at least 144,000
    people
    in the next 7 minutes, a large pigeon with a wicked case of diarrhea
    will
    land on your head at 5:00 PM (EST) this afternoon. I know this will
    occur
    because it actually happened to a friend of my next door neighbour’s
    ex-mother-in-law’s second husband’s cousin’s beautician.
    DO IT NOW OR ELSE.
    And Have a nice day!
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Catch ya Later

    #83530

    rabbits

    #83527

    julius Caesar

    I came, I saw, I conquered

    #83525

    rosmarinic ?

    #111114

    Heaven is place nearby

    I entered the room
    Sat by your bed all through the night
    I watched your daily fight
    I hardly knew
    The pain was almost more than I could bear
    And still I hear
    Your last words to me.

    Heaven is a place nearby
    So I won’t be so far away.
    And if you try and look for me
    Maybe you’ll find me someday.
    Heaven is a place nearby
    So there’s no need to say goodbye
    I wanna ask you not to cry
    I’ll always be by your side.
    You just faded away
    You spread your wings you had flown
    Away to something unknown
    Wish I could bring you back.
    You’re always on my mind
    About to tear myself apart.
    You have your special place in my heart.

    Always heaven is a place nearby
    So I won’t be so far away.
    And if you try and look for me
    Maybe you’ll find me someday.
    Heaven is a place nearby
    So there’s no need to say goodbye
    I wanna ask you not to cry
    I’ll always be by your side.

    And even when I go to sleep
    I still can hear your voice
    And those words
    I never will forget

Viewing 10 posts - 2,301 through 2,310 (of 2,809 total)