-
Sairs73 changed their profile picture 9 years, 11 months ago
-
laine1 replied to the topic 3 wishes what would they be????? in the forum Chat forum one boards 9 years, 11 months ago
anyone who is abusive melts (like the bad witch in wizard of OZ)
for everyone on the planet to realise wars and bitterness solve nothing
everytime a human being is nasty to another human being, Karma is instant -
laine1 replied to the topic Laughing Hyena in f3 in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 11 months ago
Pot kettle?
-
laine1 started the topic Lest We Forget – Just Stop in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 11 months ago
Stop…….
Look at the clock, note the time,
Take a deep breath, don’t speak just mime,
Text a phone on silent, hear it buzz,
Try not to laugh, it’s not worth the fuss,
Carry on typing, this email can’t wait,
Just don’t make a sound, raise your eyes at a mate.
2 minutes in time, seems to never end,
Hurry up clock I need to speak with a friend…[Read more] -
laine1 replied to the topic What Pissed You Off Today? in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 11 months ago
I’m fine Laney – its the others i’m worried about lol
-
laine1 replied to the topic What Pissed You Off Today? in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 11 months ago
Things i can’t mention here but grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
-
laine1 replied to the topic What made you smile today? in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 11 months ago
Least i’m honest eh?

-
laine1 replied to the topic What made you smile today? in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 11 months ago
Going out to feed the birds, and a Robin watching me then giving me the perfect recital, white frosty grass, steamy breath hitting to cold air, diamond encrusted spider webs hanging from the bushes.
A Steaming hot mug of strong black tea to defrost me.
-
laine1 replied to the topic The English Male and Women? in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 11 months ago
Scep the figures I refer to are from when I worked ( out of date I know) but they were correct at time I was working.
AngelBabe, Thanks for the updated Info. (bout bloody time there was more than two though).
-
milkman of human kindness replied to the topic Who has seen in F3 ? in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 11 months ago
ang rain good too see some positivity who knows maybe a nobel peace prize is on the way!
-
milkman of human kindness replied to the topic Who has seen in F3 ? in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 11 months ago
fruitcakes
-
Sairs73 changed their profile picture 9 years, 11 months ago
-
Sairs73 changed their profile picture 9 years, 11 months ago
-
laine1 replied to the topic The English Male and Women? in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 11 months ago
Scep . you said “I do know that domestic violence (still mainly men against women, though a significant number of women against men) still takes place.”
The last statistics I looked at it was 52% women are abused and 48% men so almost an equal split, seems the only thing that is true equality nowadays is abuse. and yet, as far as I am aware t…[Read more]
-
laine1 replied to the topic Nature at its best/worst in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 11 months ago
absolutely adore that top misty one Ab xx
-
laine1 replied to the topic Who has seen in F3 ? in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 11 months ago
I believe this was the first post on this thread…… up to those who read it to decide who chucked the first brick
-
laine1 replied to the topic Who has seen in F3 ? in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 11 months ago
Sat here giggling now

-
laine1 replied to the topic Who has seen in F3 ? in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 11 months ago
I know……… I know, i’m gonna get ripped apart for this but, been reading a lot of the boards lately, not commenting on many, but I’ve noticed a regression from Adult to Playground.
It isn’t really attractive to chest beat, posture, try to be alpha on a basically anonymous medium.
Like Arc I have met a few from F3, some nice, some odd, but…[Read more]
-
laine1 replied to the topic Who has seen in F3 ? in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 11 months ago
I know……… I know, i’m gonna get ripped apart for this but, been reading a lot of the boards lately, not commenting on many, but I’ve noticed a regression from Adult to Playground.
It isn’t really attractive to chest beat, posture, try to be alpha on a basically anonymous medium.
Like Arc I have met a few from F3, some nice, some odd, but…[Read more]
-
laine1 replied to the topic Nature at its best/worst in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 11 months ago
Beautiful Angelbabe, absolutely stunning
- Load More
