@pats Not recently active ActivityProfileFriends 0Forums Topics StartedReplies CreatedFavourites Forum Replies Created Viewing 10 posts - 2,331 through 2,340 (of 12,848 total) ← 1 … 233 234 235 … 1,285 → Author Posts 12 April, 2008 at 1:59 pm #323234 PATS @sharongooner wrote: @pats wrote: @sharongooner wrote: Got a bottle of Rose for tonight, staying nice and sensible though :D/ of course :wink: shud fookin fink so ye trollop……….an i missed it all. your turn tonight pats? :wink: breathes in…slides down door.an leers at shaz…………….. 12 April, 2008 at 1:55 pm #323232 PATS @sharongooner wrote: Got a bottle of Rose for tonight, staying nice and sensible though :D/ of course :wink: shud fookin fink so ye trollop……….an i missed it all. 12 April, 2008 at 1:15 pm #324549 PATS @Sgt Pepper wrote: @pats wrote: @Sgt Pepper wrote: @chickenman wrote: I like some of his songs, does that make me gay :? Not at all!! I listen to a lot of Elton and I’m not gay! I just love men’s @rses that’s all! :P Are you ready?.. Are you ready for bum??… :D/ Hmm.. It’s a little bit funny… this feeling inside… :roll: :shock: :shock: 8-[ turn the lights out when u leave…..peachtree rd album. :wink: 12 April, 2008 at 1:11 pm #324547 PATS @Sgt Pepper wrote: @chickenman wrote: I like some of his songs, does that make me gay :? Not at all!! I listen to a lot of Elton and I’m not gay! I just love men’s @rses that’s all! :P Are you ready?.. Are you ready for bum??… :D/ Hmm.. It’s a little bit funny… this feeling inside… :roll: :shock: :shock: 12 April, 2008 at 11:37 am #324973 PATS fook off you tw/at. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: gawd got giggles nowwwwwwwwwwww. 11 April, 2008 at 10:39 pm #324810 PATS mines called fireman. :wink: 11 April, 2008 at 10:37 pm #323453 PATS @~Pebbles~ wrote: @*Sian wrote: I don’t know what Balls of Steal is, my son said he’s going to watch it. :? sian you’d love it! one man is whacking a conker against another mans balls :lol: :lol: just watched that pebbs ouch! 10 April, 2008 at 10:32 pm #165487 PATS ignorance 10 April, 2008 at 1:27 pm #321808 PATS midnight cowboy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c412hqucHKw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUaWTtXUX54 10 April, 2008 at 1:21 pm #324632 PATS or a txt…………. :-k Author Posts Viewing 10 posts - 2,331 through 2,340 (of 12,848 total) ← 1 … 233 234 235 … 1,285 →