Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 4,591 through 4,600 (of 7,547 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #341782

    EEEEK !!! just back from shop with me goodies for tonight,I have a semi new telly that still has teething probs,but my son fixes it. Imagine my delight when he said he was going out straight from work tonight,meaning id be in alone.no jumping up and making teas etc .
    turns on telly and its in Black and White ! I dont want to footer with it and risk losing the picture altogether. so tonight im in black n white..

    maybe a saving grace as i wont be blinded at the flashes, hitting the tangerine t@sser when he is duly booted out in a wee while !

    #352824

    Whisky and death by chocolate gateuax !

    on a more serious note,walkers still make marmite crips,but tend to sell them as a 6 pack. I have went right off markies crisps as they are too fresh and hurt me teeth !

    #352717

    hehe nice one Pats .i had missed seeing that episode. x

    #341781

    ^^^^ thats one point from each hand then … !

    #165912

    POSH !!

    #167269


    MySpace Tests

    FFS NO WAY lol..

    #304999

    AWAY THE dEES !

    #293675

    I PLAY THIS,,when im happy and loving life,,and getting ready to go out on an evening..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTnijX0TH-w

    oh yeah !!!

    #352553

    TO MOTHERS AND MAMMYS AND FAVOURITE AUNTIES EVERYWHERE..

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJU7hJ2TUhc

    #352495

    oh i dunno pebbles..,if ye are near me we have Cairn Noh Mhor.. (ERROL)

Viewing 10 posts - 4,591 through 4,600 (of 7,547 total)