Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 4,611 through 4,620 (of 7,547 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #352395

    @sir Actor wrote:

    @*Sian wrote:

    @sir Actor wrote:

    @*Sian wrote:

    @sharongooner wrote:

    oh fvck off terry you fat b@stard, get over the fact I dont like you. :roll:

    :shock: Shazzle getting a strop on! :lol:

    Talking of fat bastards …. ay up Sian. :wink:

    Oooo we are like two peas in a pod!

    :-k Have I really sunk to the bottom of the food chain?

    nah lower,, you could feed a small nation !

    #139714
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUQbkZhuaK0
    #345188
    #293669

    et tu . de donde eres ! ?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXvUpp2eq_k

    muchos gracias y enjoy :)

    #293668

    @~abbie~ wrote:

    A lovely song and a gorgeous singer!
    :D :)

    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F-MzPg1PXbo

    Si,, y Los siento mi Habla Poco de Espanol.. yo soy senora contenta y escosesa..

    encantada !

    #165884

    roaming.

    #351999

    @minim wrote:

    Oh course there is a recession on… just look around you for gawd’s sake. Most men I know are receding… in fact.. it won’t be long before all men will be totally bald!

    *takes out shares in toupees and fertiliser*

    hahahaha ..sorry just seen this and i chortled till my nose went funny !

    #352031

    @pete wrote:

    we have too much money relatively speaking we can afford to throw it away Most of it is still eatable when we do anyway

    exactlly !! I feel guilty sometimes.

    #352029

    the secret used to lie in the sniffing Slayer ! no freezers etc and everything kept in the ” press” they didnt bulk buy .. im sure i have eaten many an out of date product in my 48 years ! I hide things from my son thats going out of date LOL. and try and explain that once its mouldy or rancid it MAY be “off” ..

    ok im exagerrating,but ffs !

    #165877

    suckered !!

Viewing 10 posts - 4,611 through 4,620 (of 7,547 total)