Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 4,671 through 4,680 (of 7,547 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #351431

    @fastcars wrote:

    @rubyred wrote:

    @fastcars wrote:

    Women have a tendancy to moan during hot menopausal flushes.. 8)

    im sticking to this leather chair like a Garfield slug fasty !!!

    I’ve just developed a lump in my throat… :-…

    oh its okay,i shall tell ya when im coming off the chair.. im exagerrating wildly :)

    #351551

    and not even a female masturbation in sight sarge !!

    #351424

    @*Sian wrote:

    @pete wrote:

    @*Sian wrote:

    I don’t even know who they are :?

    Stone Temple Pilots – Sex Type Thing

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s3lmr09oVg&feature=related

    not bad

    Not exactly what I would think a catholic woman would go and see :shock: :lol:

    oh i dunno they are rock n roll to fit a workout in mid song :?

    #351421

    @fastcars wrote:

    Women have a tendancy to moan during hot menopausal flushes.. 8)

    im sticking to this leather chair like a Garfield slug fasty !!!

    #351548

    I get my jammies on as soon as i come in the house. comfy on me sore leggies. so come bedtime,and no matter WHAT night,,i go for a pee,go into room,, fall over piles of clothes,swear i will put them away tomorrow. get into bed,,get all annoyed at hot flushing,.take off jammies,fight with pillows,fart, scratch my lady parts. assume i shall NEVER sleep,, stare into the gloom of a lighty night as it never truly gets dark in Scotland. worry. then snooze.,wake up.pee strip naked as im flushing like a darkie.. scratch lady parts. sigh then sleep..

    #351412

    actually i was moaning earlier.. im just over the water from you,.as the crow flies. I felt like i had left my oven on all day. turns out im only hot menopausal flushing ! according to those jealous buggers :)

    having a few drinks to cool me down.. (as YA do) .. :wink:

    #351408

    actually there not too bad in a weird Middle of the road,soft rock way.. Pulse is the best i find..

    and hoy fasty where the devil have ye been ?

    #345696

    managing to stare out this house fly into fvcking off ! I wouldnt mind but he stares all nights,,acts flirtatious when im eating and doesnt even CALL !

    #351497

    @*Sian wrote:

    @Sgt Pepper wrote:

    Bacardi makes my blood boil :roll: , dunno why? It makes my heart beat irregularly for some reason :roll:

    Sorry for being so random.. Bumpkins will understand :lol:

    Vodka does that to me and if I drink to much I get swollen lips :-s I really don’t know why :shock: :lol:

    me too !!! i think its an allergy to tatties ! some mornings i wake up like lesley ASH ! looks sexy actually,once i re apply mascara and navy lower eyeliner ! gives me a dreamy look..dreamy for auld men !

    #351494

    @sharongooner wrote:

    @rubyred wrote:

    /flops aboot without her backbone,,covered in damm hooseflies !

    happy NOW ?

    /ppft !! ;)

    /picks rubes up by the ear and puts her on the sticky tape :lol:

    /wriggles in sharons corner shouting.. ” help mah Boab let me aff ya bastirds, its YOUR roond at the bar”..

Viewing 10 posts - 4,671 through 4,680 (of 7,547 total)