Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 2,121 through 2,130 (of 4,636 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #152510

    Good choice

    #147487

    No

    Do you?

    #147485

    Yes i do

    Someone on this forum?

    #58546

    Whos Ant?

    #58544

    Guilty (i can be)

    Do you think i fancy Ant?

    #58542

    Not guilty

    Would you ever wait for someone you loved?

    #62966

    Knit

    #99854

    Dame

    #90275

    @~*Lucky*~ wrote:

    @stevenage_f wrote:

    @~*Lucky*~ wrote:

    @stevenage_f wrote:

    @~*Lucky*~ wrote:

    I am protective of friends

    Does that include me ? :lol: joking

    to an extent maybe!

    Awwww ya softy :lol:

    lol I can be nice sometimes :lol:

    99% bi tch, 1% nice lol… enjoy it while it lasts :roll:

    Ok thanks [-o<

    #90273

    @~*Lucky*~ wrote:

    @stevenage_f wrote:

    @~*Lucky*~ wrote:

    I am protective of friends

    Does that include me ? :lol: joking

    to an extent maybe!

    Awwww ya softy :lol:

Viewing 10 posts - 2,121 through 2,130 (of 4,636 total)