Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 2,511 through 2,520 (of 4,636 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #58150

    Not guilty

    Have you?

    #90005

    I am Annoyed with someone :twisted:

    #147309

    Some :lol:

    You?

    #133298

    I want an

    Smitten

    #109070

    :lol: :lol:

    #62768

    Blue

    #96512

    Steak

    #58148

    Guilty

    Have you?

    #133296

    Flirty-Guy will be soon

    Tomorrow

    #138947

    Yesterday, looking in your eyes, I caught a glimpse of tomorrow
    And that’s when I realized, that dreams come true.
    For you love there’s nothing I would not do.
    Do I love you? Baby, I do.
    That’s why,

    I’d sail across the ocean, bring you the sun.
    With you I see forever, you are the one.
    Girl, you’re everything I need and more.
    You are my everything, my everything.
    For sure.

    My heart, beats for you.
    You are a light in the darkness.
    You make me feel brand new,
    And looking in your eyes,
    I can tell you feel the same way too.
    Do I love you? Baby, I do.

    I’d sail across the ocean, bring you the sun.
    With you I see forever, you are the one.
    Girl, you’re everything I need and more.
    You are my everything, my everything.
    For sure.

    Wish I may, wish I might,
    To have you here in my arms for the rest of my life.
    I pray that you’ll stay in my heart for always.

    I’d sail across the ocean, bring you the sun.
    With you I see forever, you are the one.
    Girl, you’re everything I need and more.
    You are my everything, my everything.
    For sure.


    Brian McKnight

Viewing 10 posts - 2,511 through 2,520 (of 4,636 total)