@susieq Not recently active ActivityProfileFriends 0Forums Topics StartedReplies CreatedFavourites Forum Replies Created Viewing 10 posts - 3,361 through 3,370 (of 5,495 total) ← 1 … 336 337 338 … 550 → Author Posts 1 November, 2009 at 10:35 am #404809 SusieQ exhilarating :lol: 1 November, 2009 at 10:34 am #411809 SusieQ @A.Groanup wrote: Why can’t women put on mascara with their mouth closed? :-s I don’t wear make up so couldn’t say :roll: 1 November, 2009 at 10:33 am #411808 SusieQ @kent f OBE wrote: :shock: (sus have you noticed how rude Peter is becoming :lol: ) I have indeed kent . . . shocking . . :shock: 1 November, 2009 at 10:06 am #411805 SusieQ I sooo didn’t need to read that :shock: 1 November, 2009 at 10:04 am #411802 SusieQ ahh but pete . . tomorrow never comes ! 1 November, 2009 at 8:51 am #416942 SusieQ torrential rain here . . gonna stay in bed and watch dvds 1 November, 2009 at 7:41 am #67421 SusieQ number 31 October, 2009 at 10:16 pm #67419 SusieQ fingers 31 October, 2009 at 8:17 pm #67416 SusieQ Hike 31 October, 2009 at 8:15 pm #122988 SusieQ @woohoo wrote: @susieq wrote: a hilarious phone conversation I just had with a mate :lol: :lol: I’m Sorry Suzie,.. But The Speaking Clock Cannot Be Classed As A Mate!! :- tut woohoo . . you suggesting I have no mates :? Author Posts Viewing 10 posts - 3,361 through 3,370 (of 5,495 total) ← 1 … 336 337 338 … 550 →