Thousands of people use Just Chat every day. Although the majority of our chatters are good people, there are a few bad apples.
These individuals like to spend their time starting arguments, bullying others and generally disrupting the chat forums.
You do not need to put up with abuse on Just Chat. You have options:
1. Report abusive chatters to a staff member. If a staff member is on duty, they'll warn or remove chatters where necessary.
2. If staff members are not present, we encourage you to report abuse by contacting us.
3. Use the 'Block' or 'Ignore' functions (and encourage others to do the same).
4. If you are being targeted, consider changing your chat name.
5. Log out of the chat forum.
We can (and do) take action when we witness individuals breaking our site rules. However, we cannot act as referees in personal disputes and we cannot moderate every conversation that takes place at Just Chat. That is why this site is only to be used by adults.
Remember that abusive users feed off the reactions they get. If you don't react, they'll soon get bored and leave.