Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

:-k

Am i missing something here?

coming up 9years nxt feb . . .Tempis Fugit was dead right .

@*Dawny* wrote:

Wow kinda forgot about this place till I got an email announcing JC’s birthday!

Happy birthday JC!

Will always be grateful to JC, without it, I wouldnt have met my lovely husband and started a new life!

Hi to anyone who remembers me :D

xxx

How many you have test before you found the right one Dawny ??? Just Curious as some just keep trying over and over & over without success But then if their hubby found out the decor would be an awful shade of brown.

Ola dudes.

I used to come here a lot…bout 6-7 years ago. Ah those were the days when I had nothing to do but sit around getting up to all sorts on the internet :wink:

I dont see gems, volksie, soulie, bad manners, geoff, fast cars, owen kash, candy kane, flirty guy, squeezy?
    those are the names I remember anyway.

ah well..for a wonder around 8) :lol:

@jenndudess1 wrote:

Ola dudes.

I used to come here a lot…bout 6-7 years ago. Ah those were the days when I had nothing to do but sit around getting up to all sorts on the internet :wink:

I dont see gems, volksie, soulie, bad manners, geoff, fast cars, owen kash, candy kane, flirty guy, squeezy?
    those are the names I remember anyway.

ah well..for a wonder around 8) :lol:

fasty , bm are still around, Owen emigrated, dont know bout the others xx

Tom

I miss Owen :( and Pikey.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

The forum ‘Official announcement & promotions’ is closed to new topics and replies.