Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • Author

what were you doing at 11 am on the eleventh month in year 11,at 11 minutes past 11,and eleven seconds,dont worry if you missed it first time round youve always got tonight
    or failing that wait till the 12th of dec.itwill be your last chance,for i dunno hundreds even thousands of years
    thank you for your time
    bye

i stood with others and showed my repsect for all the brave lads who have lost there lives in all the wars past n presnt

yep so did i lucy,i was just saying its uncanny timing,

eve

gave thought and respect to those who died in the service of freedom.

@best man wrote:

what were you doing at 11 am on the eleventh month in year 11,at 11 minutes past 11,and eleven seconds,dont worry if you missed it first time round youve always got tonight
    or failing that wait till the 12th of dec.itwill be your last chance,for i dunno hundreds even thousands of years
    thank you for your time
    bye

Do you want to know what we were doing at 11 am, or 11:11:11?
    Cos at 11am I was paying my respects, and at 11:11:11 I was waiting for the world to implode or for some other “significant change” that one of my customers had promised…it didn’t happen and now I’ve take off the tinfoil hat and people have stopped pointing and laughing…well they’re not pointing and laughing at the hat anymore anyway :?

And the 12th December this year has no significance, whereas the 12th December next year…well that’s a whole different kettle of fish…or end of the world…or “significant change”…or rapture…or something (probably just time for a coffee and a biscuit really…)

We closed the shop and paid our respects

I was going to type something very interesting (well I thought it was) here about todays date and some of its significances…however reading the boards I don’t think I will bother…..fuck it

no need to swear kenty

@best man wrote:

thank you for your time
    bye

100 years actually …. anyway 100 or a 1000 we wont be here to see it [-o<

Flipper X

I meant to put a deeply significant look on my face, but the phone rang and so it was business as usual. Which is a shame as the poets of the Great War carry more meaning than 99% of any artistic creation since.

At the time cosy is talking about I was prodding a sausage roll with a fork that hadn’t been washed up properly.

(thought I’d share that . . . . )

w.owen,
    somme

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!