Boards Index General discussion Getting serious 2012 ? fact or fiction

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Niribu!, Planet X, Eris. Fact or fiction, more scaremongering ? scientific fact? spiritual? physical? Annunaki ? Sumerians ?
    There is many links both on you tube and all over the internet on this, but here are a couple

Doomsday ?

Image co ordinates

Brown Dwarf ? Planet ?
    What is your opinion on the supposed coming of Niribu!

I can’t believe in it, as I would just be living it up for the next four years and never plan anything. However, the world is changing rapidly, and not for the better, so anything is possible!

Were all doomed. Doomed I tell you.

I don’t have a clue what you’re talking about poli.

Is this to do with the Mayan Calendar ? maybe we’ll make slaughters to the supreme Sun-God, maybe we’ll just moan about our income tax I dunno. The planes were supposed to fall out of the sky when we reached the Millenium but they didn’t. I really don’t care for myself but that doesn’t hold true for our kids though. Most of us have lived through the Cold War without a scratch but what of the future ?

I’m rambling here but sometimes I wonder what with all the scares, global warming etc, if we really worry enough about our children’s children and their lives ? Is it down to us to take responsibility and do we ?

December the 21st, the Pagan winter solstice, zero to do with the god religions.

I actually think there may be something to all of this.

Oh, wait a minute. No. No I don’t.

@pikey wrote:

I actually think there may be something to all of this.

Oh, wait a minute. No. No I don’t.

Hello Pikey you ole rogue xx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izQB2-Kmiic

Its a load of garbage pol. Scaremongering and misinformation and badly worked out dates to coincide with a pagan holy day.

There are often near collisions by meteors and comets with the earth, but by near.. they are talking about vast distances. Anything that is likely to come close to us will not happen for many many years and by then we will have probably worked out a way to deflect it.

The poles are likely to shift though, and that is just a normal thing and may cause some unpleasant effects such as volcanic eruptions on a vast scale, hurricanes, tsunamis etc etc. But hey, nobody actually knows when it will happen, so why worry.

The only thing certain in life.. is death.

Let’s hope it happens before the country hosts the olympics, save the government the embarrasment of explaining the extra billion in cash to avoid interplanetary crashes.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 27 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!