Boards Index General discussion Getting serious 26 asylum seekers cause mayhem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

26 asylum seekers started fires and broke out of a detendtion centre in Oxfordshire last night, 12 have been captured, but 14 still remain on the loose on our streets desperate to find some kind of sanctuary amongst the surrounding community.

For anyone living in the vacinity, it must be a frieghtening prospect wondering whether their safe from these desperate people. These people have little or no money, no food, and nowhere welcoming to stay. Their only resource is to hand themselves in or commit crime to feed themselves.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1278627,00.html

We feed them, clothe them, house them, and this is how they repay us.

Im getting sick to death of working to fund these nightmares, it is not on!!

ugo

Shocking Emma really SHOCKING is That :evil: :x :evil: :x

*GRRRRRabs his two pump shotgun* Nooo in fact i’ll use me fists, cheeky bstards shudnt even be here! I’d love to see that happening…… not in a bad way, but the fact i could kill some of the c00nts takin the CHEAP WINE outta us Brits, feckin c00nts! Bring it on! England till i rot! :D

Turns out that the 14 still on the run are all convicted felons who have completed their prison sentences and are awaiting deportation.

Chances are these individuals will blend in with the other illegals and pose as “normal” in kebob houses etc.

1 million illegals in britain.

Well, they have probably committed a crime by being involved in the fire so if they are caught they will probably end up in jail. It’s possible they have left the country though.

I think asylum seekers do at least deserve humane treatment and a chance for their case for coming here to be heard. But I don’t think we should have an open door policy and the situation is complicated by the fact some terrorists came here as assylum seekers. But they were on the run precisely because of their jihadist sympathies, which are portable and can be used wherever they are to incite hatred.

HI PEEPS,
    WELL ONCE AGAIN THERE HAS BEEN A PROBLEM AT THIS SITE.AS YOU SAY THEY ARE CONVICTED RAPIST AND ASSAULT AND ROBBBBERY ARE JUST A COUPLE OF THE CRIMES THESE PEOPLE HAVE COMMITED.WHEN IS THE GOVERMENT GOING TO GET TOUGH ON IMAGRATION.THERE HAS GOT TO BE AN HONEST AND OPEN DEBATE AS OF NOW IF YOU HAVE AN OPINION AGAINST THEM THEN YOU ARE BRANDED RASIST.THESE PEOPLE COME HERE AS THEY ARE MAYBE PERSECUTED IN THERE OWN COUNTRIES THEN THE WORLD SHOULD GET THESE COUNTRIES TO CHANGE.AS WERE GETTING AN INFLUX THAT THE GOVERMENT CANT CONTAIN…………………………….

I heard a load of people went to a foreign country trashed the place caused fights in the street and had the cheek to wear the st georges flag around their chests

yes brits on holiday people brits going to watch football brits going abroad full stop are far worse as is proven than any assylum seeker

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!