Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 44 total)
  • Author

until my holidays, woooohoooooooo.

hehe :lol:

Well tell us…..did you have a good holiday?
    Can you remeber anything about it? As it was a while back that you posted your post!! LOL

is janey some sort of Time Lord ?

” lol so many daleks i hope i get to talk to all of you xxxxxxxxx “

( i know, i shouldn’t – sorry !! )

Leaping Over Lizards

You will be surpirised what i get up…one being chat line host..have you read about me here in another thread etc???!!!
    That someone who said that i was boring in Three boards is sooo wrong..my life is far from boring…………….

Oh god… Fastcars and Geoff will be wetting their pants at the resurrection of this post… they both just love to hear about my holidays!!! lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Errrr 2006… now where did I go in 2006 :-k Think it was Crete which was fab, but not as good as last years hols to New York & Las Vegas, and hopefully not as good as this years trip to Oz will be.

:lol: :shock: :lol: waits for the groans :P

@janey wrote:

You will be surpirised what i get up…one being chat line host..have you read about me here in another thread etc???!!!
    That someone who said that i was boring in Three boards is sooo wrong..my life is far from boring…………….

they said that you have bored three boards ? now that’s no achievement at all.

i’m just happy that you’re here and will be calling later, what do i need to wear ?

toybulldog wrote:
    Janey wrote:

they said that you have bored three boards ? now that’s no achievement at all.

i’m just happy that you’re here and will be calling later, what do i need to wear ?

What calling me on the chat line?
    What do you need to wear? What ever you like..some guys dress up in ladies underwear… some are naked… some like to be totally dressed so I can undress them!!!
    When I said boring in Three boards..I meant the board above this one..so that is one not three…

I’m not working chat line today..sore thoart and cough… will work tomorrow

What calling me on the chat line?
    What do you need to wear? What ever you like..some guys dress up in ladies underwear… some are naked… some like to be totally dressed so I can undress them!!!
    When I said boring in Three boards..I meant the board above this one..so that is one not three…

I’m not working chat line today..sore thoart and cough… will work tomorrow[/quote]

see ? now you’re getting interesting, sorry about the faulty arithmetic . . . . . is the sore throat an occupational hazard then ?

I’ll be buying them giant pampers tomorrow and charging me phone up in anticipation of some extra boring then

see ya !

Yes sore thoart etc is an occuption hazzard..means i can’t moan , groan and come down the phone for you!!! My voice is my work!! Without it I cannot work!!!

@~*Lucky*~ wrote:

Oh god… Fastcars and Geoff will be wetting their pants at the resurrection of this post… they both just love to hear about my holidays!!! lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Errrr 2006… now where did I go in 2006 :-k Think it was Crete which was fab, but not as good as last years hols to New York & Las Vegas, and hopefully not as good as this years trip to Oz will be.

:lol: :shock: :lol: waits for the groans :P

Senga Woooooo Hoooooooo xxx hope ur well m8 here when and where u goin to australia..?? x

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 44 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!