Boards Index General discussion Getting serious 8 out of 10 white people tempted to vote BNP

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 55 total)
  • Author

@tommy-toxen wrote:

Emma my little darling, I know what they believe in. I’ve been there, I had one of the creepy scumbags in my home.

So theres not a party for you to vote for, its too difficult to start a party yourself, whats the point in moaning about politics if you dont wana change things?

@tommy-toxen wrote:

I vote Tory

:D So you vote for a party that openly discriminates against YOU, via the black and asian TAX FUNDED police, teacher and nurse associations, dreary me :?

The party that thinks murdering thousands of innocent people in a ilegal ivasion of a foreign country is ok :cry:

The party thats blue, no wait a minute green, no wait a minute orange :arrow: :?: :idea:

The party that thinks we can make a difference to global warming, but doesnt realise that the earth goes through thousands of years of climate change, by its self. Therefore spinning the public and wasting their time into thinking “they care”, WAKE UP PEOPLE!!

The globalistic power hungry pull the ladder up sod the rest ideology party.

The party that has distanced itself politically from their former core ideology, in favour a political correct disaster stance which millions dispise.

The party that the average man in the street doesnt know what they stand for.

The party that would rather make jokes towards the government in parliament than stand up to them with hard core policy.

The party that is constantly joked about for their previous government failures.

The party that desperately needs businesses to help them persuade guallable people into voting for them.

The party that is dieing because it has lost its grass roots ideology, and is balancing on a circus tightrope. Even the pathetic ukip take votes off them :D

The party that thinks spending £1.2 MILLION pounds of tax payers money to the european union EVERY HOUR is a good thing :(

Once upon a time, the tories had a strong leader, a proper leader, now they are WEAK, and they are supported by weakness.

Tommy, are you raving bonkers???

BNP get mine!

Well Emma – at last We have something in common – I’m a TORY too It’s nice to see you extolling all of their virtues :lol: :lol:

@emmalush wrote:

@slayer wrote:

Oh, so Labour invented the multicultural society- history not a strong point then Emma

No, fascist labour created a mass sesspit multicultural society.

Oh, so we didn’t have a mulitcultural society before labour came to power (1997)- thats good news to all the BWI’s, Britsh Asians, Chinese, Muslims etc as you obviously don’t view them as part of the cesspit as they were here “before Labour”.

I’m so happy :D

Well I shall be voting BNP in the local elections – assuming that there is a candidate. If not I shall vote Monster Raving Loony.

@slayer wrote:

@emmalush wrote:

@slayer wrote:

Oh, so Labour invented the multicultural society- history not a strong point then Emma

No, fascist labour created a mass sesspit multicultural society.

Oh, so we didn’t have a mulitcultural society before labour came to power (1997)- thats good news to all the BWI’s, Britsh Asians, Chinese, Muslims etc as you obviously don’t view them as part of the cesspit as they were here “before Labour”.

I’m so happy :D

Was there a full moon last night :D

Under fascist labour, the flood gates of immigration were opened, creating a mass sesspit multicultural society.

@tommy-toxen wrote:

As I’ve said, there is no other choice.

You could vote for the anti-war parties of the lib dems, greens or bnp.

You could vote ukip or bnp, instead of wasting £1.2 MILLION per hour, every hour of tax payers money on the european union.

Just think people, what we could spend that kind of money on, its amazing.

How many police could we put on the streets to fight crime, so that WE feel safer, and ARE SAFER???

We wouldnt have to sack the hospital staff that fascist labour are having to do now.

We could give the older generation a better lifestyle than the sesspit care homes they live in, they are a disgrace PEOPLE!!

These are brilliant policies you are calling “racist” by the bnp :roll:

It’s either voting for the commies (NL, LD etc), or voting for the nazis (BNP).

You wouldnt need to vote bnp if we told our political masters in mass how we wanted our, yes OUR money spent, but just a few like me wont work, fascist labour wont listen to a few, because they care more for a marxist british state of europe than who we are.

According to Emma, Britain was an all-white, all-Christian country until Labour took over. Clearly Emma needs to try studying British history a bit. Why is it that so-called patriots like emma seem to know so little about the country they supposedly love?

If people are stupid enough to vote for a neo-nazi party then they might as well go the whole hog and urinate on the Cenotaph, because clearly the sacrifices made to keep nazism out of this country means nothing to these people. They are a new generation of traitors just like the followers of Oswald Moseley who supported Hitler during WWII.

@Mr Bigstuff wrote:

According to Emma, Britain was an all-white, all-Christian country until Labour took over. Clearly Emma needs to try studying British history a bit. Why is it that so-called patriots like emma seem to know so little about the country they supposedly love?

If people are stupid enough to vote for a neo-nazi party then they might as well go the whole hog and urinate on the Cenotaph, because clearly the sacrifices made to keep nazism out of this country means nothing to these people. They are a new generation of traitors just like the followers of Oswald Moseley who supported Hitler during WWII.

You talk with a dirty tongue. I never said yout first statement, you fascist.

The father of the leader of the bnp, fought with his bare hands against the nazis who you assume they agree with, and not only that, that very man defends his father to the mightiest degree.

I only wish the fascists who critisize the bnp would first educate themselves beyond what their school teacher style political masters tell them, so that they dont end up making themselves look silly on here.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 55 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!