Boards Index General discussion Getting serious 8 out of 10 white people tempted to vote BNP

Viewing 5 posts - 51 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author

Cas

@slayer wrote:

@cas wrote:

@emmalush wrote:

@tommy-toxen wrote:

People like Emma who think white people are all Jew-hating Christians and all black people are christian-hating Muslims really need to get a reality check.

Religion is blind when it comes to colour.

When did i say that oh great mighty one?

I wonder how tolerant the christians are of islam, in the way that islam could force sharia law in this “christian” country.

I don’t know enough about it so feel i’m not able to make a constructive comment, other really than to say that i’d like one of you to pick up on this one. Iv’e not been one to agree with Emma in the past but she does have a point here. And………….. it wasn’t these pc people with nothing better to do who thought that one up :roll:

Which bit are we picking up Cas? I am at a loss to understand where the “sharia law forced in the Uk” comes from. Just because some British Muslims want sharia law here ( a minority according to opinion polls) doesn’t mean it will ever happen, and how can they “force” it. Just as repatriation of everyone who isn’t lilly white won’t ever happen either (just cos the BNP say it should).

As I said Slayer I didn’t know enough about it to make an informed comment, but i’d be interested in the views of others. I heard on news programmes that several muslim leaders were calling for Sharia Law to be introduced into this country, and into their communities. I’m honest enough to say I don’t know much about it, iv’e not had the time to search on the net for any information on it. I was just asking what anyone else thought about it.

8 out of 10?

what a crock of sh1t…f0cking BNP party are a running joke…who gets these supposed figures…I think its more likely to be 8 out of 10 white people in Burnley :roll: :lol: 8)

ugo

@beeker wrote:

8 out of 10?

what a crock of sh1t…f0cking BNP party are a running joke…who gets these supposed figures…I think its more likely to be 8 out of 10 white people in Burnley :roll: :lol: 8)

oi BEEKER im in RISHTON but I have an address in Burnley to vote from :lol: does that make me a coooont :?: :?: :?:

@ugo wrote:

@beeker wrote:

8 out of 10?

oi BEEKER im in RISHTON but I have an address in Burnley to vote from :lol: does that make me a coooont :?: :?: :?:

Nah, just an embarrassment to the English nation

@beeker wrote:

8 out of 10?

The fascist labour party.

Viewing 5 posts - 51 through 55 (of 55 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!