Boards Index Chat rooms – the forum communities Chat forum three boards 9 ball, the two men are the same person

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Further to a discussion in F2 , I have been informed that both badder and lauren are asking for the links to study the evidence further  via pm :good:

NINE pm dont work, I think the thing is NINE keeps asking us the same info all the time or simuler, so when he blvs it is something and others have a different opnion or the same opnion they had before, then NINE might think we are trolling him, it is not that it is just we all are allowed opnions, but he dont seem to like the opnions or all of them so then he seems from my own exp with him to get defensive, also I did warn him some other chatters will lie about his accent or and his dads accent or whatever topic he is asking them about, I mean I said lots of times I think he and his dad to me seems to have a Yorkshire accent, anyway he agreed he said “jn u are spot on about that” anyway, then he was changing his mind he thought he has a Scottish accent then he later thought no he has a Newcastle accent, so when he asked me at that time what accent I think he has I said “NINE I told u other times I think u have and your dad has a Yorkshire accent” then he said I was trolling him, just as I said a opnion of what many have others have echoed, a lot have said Yorkshire accent, anyway I think what NINE cud do is make threads with all ?s he wants to ask, then it will be evidence for him so save, then he dont have to keep asking me and others about whatever topic, as we wont change are opnion or it wont always be changed if one is stubborn, that is the prob with social media people can lie and not all the time people will know If one is lying or not.

1 member liked this post.

Type until you are blue in the face its always the same.  Love nine to pieces but I’ve now run out of tactful things to say.

Not sure why he doesn’t just ask his mother who his dad is.

I am just hoping its not Darth Vadar.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

No offence nine x

I have a confession to make , 9 ball or should that read SON … forget I ever existed my boy. 🤐

LOL@Darth Vader…..I sense a Christmas joke coming on…….why did Luke Sky Walker know what Darth had got him for Christmas?…….cause he felt his presents……..LMAO

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!