Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,991 through 2,000 (of 2,387 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #156984

    Sweety Squeezy
    :wink:

    #191134

    Is Loveable :roll:

    #196525

    Thanks Alan xxx :wink:

    #106925

    Not this way – But I think the east just did – New York I think. Better them then us I guess :twisted:

    #197422

    Well there’s something you just don’t see and hear everyday :lol:

    #187636

    I’m sorry Spanish xxx

    Never been “caught” having sex :twisted:

    When was the last time you built a Snowman??

    #197105

    :lol:
    50 Stars for 50 States

    Alabama
    Alaska
    Arizona
    Arkansas
    California
    Colorado
    Connecticut
    Delaware
    Florida
    Georgia
    Hawaii
    Idaho
    Illinois :twisted: (Mine)
    Indiana
    Iowa
    Kansas
    Kentucky
    Louisiana
    Maine
    Maryland
    Massachusetts
    Michigan
    Minnesota
    Mississippi
    Missouri
    Montana
    Nebraska
    Nevada
    New Hampshire
    New Jersey
    New Mexico
    New York
    North Carolina
    North Dakota
    Ohio
    Oklahoma
    Oregon
    Pennsylvania
    Rhode Island
    South Carolina
    South Dakota
    Tennessee
    Texas
    Utah
    Vermont
    Virginia
    Washington
    West Virginia
    Wisconsin
    Wyoming

    #106923

    [-(
    No fair Robyn – We have a snow and ice storm going on at the moment.
    :roll:

    #197099

    I like to be secretive about my identity. :wink:

    #197404

    I needed this laugh today folks – Keep them coming

    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Viewing 10 posts - 1,991 through 2,000 (of 2,387 total)