Get VIP membership and remove the ads, create a chat forum signature and much more!

Just Chat
  • Members: Log in here

Menu

  • Join Just Chat
  • Chat rooms
    • Chat forum one
    • Chat forum two
    • Chat forum three
    • Members only chat
    • Quiz room
    • Our Chat Guides
  • Message boards
  • Our members
    • Recent activity
  • Blog

AngelBabe

Profile picture of AngelBabe

@angelbabe

active 9 months ago
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Friends 15
  • Forums
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favourites
  • Friends
  • Profile picture of LucyLocket

    LucyLocket replied to the topic Where are you now? in the forum Chat forum two boards 8 years, 5 months ago

    Hi GD

    Lovely to hear from you although in such sad circumstances. I’m so sorry for your terrible loss. 😪 I can’t even imagine how you must feel. Take comfort in the wonderful memories you have of your time with poet 💜

    I met my wife on line although it wasn’t in JC.  Life hasn’t been very kind to me the past 3 years.  I’m just so glad I have such…[Read more]

  • Profile picture

    Diamond Destiny replied to the topic Hello from Martin Reed (aka ChatHostUK) in the forum Say hello! 8 years, 5 months ago

    Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy witch, we’ve missed you on here, welcome back xxxx  :heart:

  • Profile picture of LucyLocket

    LucyLocket replied to the topic Hello from Martin Reed (aka ChatHostUK) in the forum Say hello! 8 years, 5 months ago

    Hello everyone!

    For those who don’t know me I am an old frequenter of F2 &F3   :rose: back in the good old days. I haven’t been in chat for 3 years, although this morning I was messing with my phone and landed in F2! I’ve no idea how I did it! In my day we couldn’t get in the chat rooms on phones.  I have stayed in contact with Diamond destiny a…[Read more]

  • Profile picture of LucyLocket

    LucyLocket replied to the topic Where are they now? in the forum Chat forum two boards 8 years, 5 months ago

    Hi Sass!!

    Are you still around? And better still are you still with Masky? X

  • Profile picture of LucyLocket

    LucyLocket replied to the topic Where are they now? in the forum Chat forum two boards 8 years, 5 months ago

    You still around Cherrie? X

  • Profile picture of LucyLocket

    LucyLocket replied to the topic Where are they now? in the forum Chat forum two boards 8 years, 5 months ago

      :cry:

    Just reminiscing reading over old post

  • Profile picture of LucyLocket

    LucyLocket and Profile picture of AngelBabeAngelBabe are now friends 8 years, 5 months ago

  • Profile picture of LucyLocket

    LucyLocket replied to the topic Where are you now? in the forum Chat forum two boards 8 years, 5 months ago

    Haha yes! I did often say bored and disappear!  However I don’t recall the my Little pony T-set? But then again I am rather thick memory like a sieve xx

  • Profile picture of LucyLocket

    LucyLocket replied to the topic Where are you now? in the forum Chat forum two boards 8 years, 5 months ago

    😆 that would be correct

  • Profile picture of LucyLocket

    LucyLocket replied to the topic Where are you now? in the forum Chat forum two boards 8 years, 5 months ago

    Hi Angelbabe! 😋

    im still in contact with Desti, She did tell me you had been asking about me, I told her that she could update you about why I disappeared from chat but she felt it wasn’t her place to. Hope you are well? Xx

  • Profile picture of LucyLocket

    LucyLocket changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago

  • Profile picture of LucyLocket

    LucyLocket replied to the topic Where are you now? in the forum Chat forum two boards 8 years, 6 months ago

    I dont have a clue how to relpy to people individually! Everythings changed on here!   Im not welsh Lucy im from Lancs, hi there Kenty & Sceptical 😃 xx

  • Profile picture of LucyLocket

    LucyLocket started the topic Where are you now? in the forum Chat forum two boards 8 years, 6 months ago

    😀😘 wheres all the old regs?

  • Profile picture

    Diamond Destiny replied to the topic I Don’t suppose we can moan … in the forum Chat forum three boards 8 years, 6 months ago

    I sure do get the joke and my iPad screen had a wash with the wine too 😂😂😂

     

    Made my day 😀

  • Profile picture of Mr-Pat

    Mr-Pat changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago

  • Profile picture of Mr-Pat

    Mr-Pat changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago

  • Profile picture of Mr-Pat

    Mr-Pat changed their profile picture 8 years, 7 months ago

  • Profile picture of Mr-Pat

    Mr-Pat changed their profile picture 8 years, 7 months ago

  • Profile picture of Mr-Pat

    Mr-Pat changed their profile picture 8 years, 7 months ago

  • Profile picture of Mr-Pat

    Mr-Pat changed their profile picture 8 years, 7 months ago

  • Load More

Enjoy Just Chat? Spread the word!

  • Tweet

News and updates

  • Scheduled chat forum downtime 9 May, 2018
  • Season’s greetings! 24 December, 2017
  • An important update to the site rules 7 July, 2017
  • The new chat forum three — lift off! 12 April, 2017
  • And another year rolls around… 23 December, 2016

Active discussions

  • Who’s still about from the good old days?
    4 hours, 41 minutes ago
  • Music Thread
    10 hours, 40 minutes ago
  • QUIZ ROOM LEAGUE TABLE 2025
    2 months, 1 week ago
  • Skint? Are you sure?
    5 months, 3 weeks ago
  • Christeen
    7 months ago
Copyright © 2000 - 2026 Martin Reed / Just Chat. Thanks to UK web hosting.
  • Stay safe
  • Terms of service
  • Privacy
  • Rules
  • Links
  • Advertise
  • Contact
We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue, we'll assume you're OK with this.OK