-
LucyLocket replied to the topic Drugs in the family……the impact on family members in the board Chat forum two boards 14 years, 10 months ago
stefano I think batty means they can say NO from the start…..no one is an addict to begin with……I just cant undertstand why ppl need 2 try it in the first place when they know the risk……I dont get it……and I never will……and I wudnt wish bein a family member of a drug addict on my worst enemy…….when times are good they’re…[Read more]
-
LucyLocket replied to the topic Drugs in the family……the impact on family members in the board Chat forum two boards 14 years, 10 months ago
@Vili wrote:
I too totally disagree with all recreational drug use, never done it and never will.
But i’m also sympathetic to those people whose lives have got so bad that drugs is the only escape.
We live in a crappy world sometimes and we all have our demons I think, we just all deal with things in different ways. Sadly some deal with it through… -
LucyLocket replied to the topic My Bump – Just for Cherrie xx in the board Chat forum two boards 14 years, 10 months ago
@Dani wrote:
I have only one thing to say here……I TOLD YOU ALL SO!…….man i feel better now :D Thank you Cherrie baby for finding the evidence to prove she was one big fake! iv thought it all along but nooooo it’s just Dani being a b1tch again…….Sugar u are one pathetic, disgusting excuse for a human being and if your daughter is real…
-
LucyLocket replied to the topic My Bump – Just for Cherrie xx in the board Chat forum two boards 14 years, 10 months ago
hahahhahahaha soriiii but gotta love cherrie for this! xxxx
-
LucyLocket replied to the topic What film relates to your own life in the board Chat forum two boards 14 years, 10 months ago
@pasty wrote:
BMX bandits!
I had a BMX and a girl friend with a ginger perm, i witnessed a raid at the ritz video shop and had to make a statement while I straddled my bike (with stabilzers) if you don’t no what I’m on about YouTube it!
I’ll find a pic later
Toodle pip, pasty.xxx
no idea wot ur on about pastry my dear mwah xx
-
LucyLocket replied to the topic F2 Culture ( is there any?) in the board Chat forum two boards 14 years, 10 months ago
1. Which painting makes you go WOW when you look at it? Or your favourite artist? LS Lowry……it reminds me of when I was a lil girl and my Mum told me what the song Match stalk men was about
2. A piece of music, classical or modern, which makes emotions well up in your heart, maybe a tear or 2? whiter shade of pale instrumental
3. A classic…[Read more]
-
LucyLocket replied to the topic CELEBRITY CRUSHES WHEN YOU WERE GROWING UP? in the board Chat forum two boards 14 years, 11 months ago
-
LucyLocket replied to the topic Hell has no fury like a woman scorned in the board Chat forum two boards 14 years, 11 months ago
@pasty wrote:
That’s my car! And no ‘He’ wasn’t worth it.
Pasty.xxx :D
Pastry ur a pleb and we know u av a gay side……….just sayin :wink:
-
LucyLocket replied to the topic Hell has no fury like a woman scorned in the board Chat forum two boards 14 years, 11 months ago
I dunno tinks but if she did it was worth it lol
-
LucyLocket replied to the topic My dinner tonight in the board Chat forum two boards 14 years, 11 months ago
@f-surrey wrote:
Erm I think you will find Des slated my excellent cooking abilities first @ pasty, so shame on you for being in love with him..
Des I hope your not pretending you have been hiding in my wardrobe, cause we both know you wouldn’t get through the front door :lol:
flurry……ur avatar is extremely ugly!………..just sayin :wink: -
LucyLocket replied to the topic My dinner tonight in the board Chat forum two boards 14 years, 11 months ago
@f-surrey wrote:
Nob ed..!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ………….just sayin
-
LucyLocket replied to the topic Fridy afternoon!! in the board Chat forum two boards 14 years, 11 months ago
thats cuz ur lesbian came out Barbie……….ur a nawty girl :wink: …….just sayin
-
LucyLocket replied to the topic Fridy afternoon!! in the board Chat forum two boards 14 years, 11 months ago
good girl bexy!!! Im gettin slightly intoxicated tooooo………..just sayin
-
LucyLocket replied to the topic Lest we forget………..Wear your Poppy with pride in the board Chat forum two boards 14 years, 11 months ago
♥ lest we forget ♥ 11.11.11 ♥
-
LucyLocket replied to the topic Lest we forget………..Wear your Poppy with pride in the board Chat forum two boards 14 years, 11 months ago
@Eva licious wrote:
At the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month I will stop for a silent minute of thought. I will wear a poppy on my chest with pride and remember fallen heroes. Wear your poppies proud – lest we forget ♥
Ditto :)
-
LucyLocket replied to the topic Seriously bored so… in the board Chat forum two boards 14 years, 11 months ago
bye bye Pamela…………snog Jordan………..ask kylie to swap places with Dani
Cheryl Cole…….Tulisa……..Jessie JId marry Cheryl <3….. snog Tulisa…….devour Jessie J
-
LucyLocket replied to the topic Think of a card? in the board Art, poetry, music and film 14 years, 11 months ago
I would av picked queen of hearts……..just sayin :D
-
LucyLocket replied to the topic Seriously bored so… in the board Chat forum two boards 14 years, 11 months ago
@Grotbags wrote:
Awww Des! and Sorry Pasty :P
Moving on….
Bradley Cooper, Denzel Washington & Karl Pilkington
Shag Bradley, marry Denzel and bye bye Karl!
Erm…
Ray Winston, Danny Dyer and Simon Pegg!
Sarah my dear ur signature is cr ap…mwah!!
-
LucyLocket replied to the topic Lest we forget………..Wear your Poppy with pride in the board Chat forum two boards 14 years, 11 months ago
@AngelBabe wrote:
@LucyLocket wrote:
@AngelBabe wrote:
im going to my daughters parade and church service
Im impressed Miss angelb :wink:
impresed with what?
with u goin 2 church cuz ur rather nowty……….just sayin
-
LucyLocket replied to the topic Lest we forget………..Wear your Poppy with pride in the board Chat forum two boards 14 years, 11 months ago
@desmondy wrote:
For the past few years Ive been taking my children to the local parade and shall be doing so this year too!
Not sure they really understand but they will, given time!
Hats off to you Desmo - Load More





