Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 3,201 through 3,210 (of 5,314 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #259299

    @A resigning BNP member called UGO wrote:

    I vote like they say & have Muslim Law ruling this country , Fu/ck the BNP & Combat 18 …yes I resign my membership….. “

    @A BNP supporter called UGO wrote:

    Do Something Positive VOTE BNP

    Of course there’s no contradiction here is there??? Question is: Does he know whether he is coming or going???

    #259263

    Yes Emma, I wondered about that. Problem was that I couldn’t see the significance of the bits that you coloured in Red. Maybe it’s just me.

    You could try marking the entire text in yellow – and highlighting the bits that you think are significant???

    #259277

    Fair point Langstraat – kissing it would be a bit gross. I think we could safely assume that it was a girly goat though.

    Oh and would it be a fat goat with a big wobbly bum and rolls of flab hanging off its ribs??? This is an important matter you know Thomas, because if the goat wanted to be on top and it was a great big lardbucket of a goat, it might cause some suffocation issues.

    The plain fact is that £2,000 might not be enough if you ran the risk of being suffocated whilst pleasuring a goat – however attractive she was.

    #259272

    Tsk tsk at your grammar Thomas.

    #259274

    Depends on the goat I guess. If it was sufficiently pretty AND if it gave its full consent …..after all one doesn’t want to be arrested for raping a goat eh???

    #259270

    Without wishing to be unduly pedantic thomas, I paused for 4 minutes !!!

    #259245

    @sunny wrote:

    Yep they talk to me and think I’m a dwarf who’s thick

    You may wish to think that ….. I couldn’t possibly comment !!!

    #259268

    Your request would be more persuasive if you in turn fixed your grammar.

    #259205

    You can’t beat a good fry up – Eggs, beans, mushrooms, bubble & squeak; sausages; tomatoes; and of course lots of fried bread.

    Bugger the exercise !!!!

    #257624

    No Bat – it was Kermit that flounced off and demanded that her account be deleted.

    Mind you I could have sworn that the Witch posted that they were ”out of here”. Oh well time will tell.

Viewing 10 posts - 3,201 through 3,210 (of 5,314 total)