Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
5 February, 2007 at 6:21 pm #259008
A deaf cat called ”Paws” ….. yeah right. It’s bloody lucky that it didn’t get the microwave instead. Horrible nasty insanitary creepy things, cats.
My neighbour’s cat is called ”Bastard” and it’s deaf from being shouted at to stop it shitting on my garden. If I had a shotgun … or better still a bloody great starving killer dog ….. !!!!
5 February, 2007 at 1:47 pm #258975Mind you… if the BNP lost a third of its membership, nobody would really notice eh???
5 February, 2007 at 1:11 pm #258906@slayer wrote:
Trying to understand if PB’s answers are tongue in cheek or not.
Interestingly- would PB have started a thread which said “Is peadophilia a 21st century crime” and listed the same rationale- its usually one word against another, isnt it?
Interesting point Slayer. Paedophilia has probably always been with us I suspect, but in recent years it has attracted universal revulsion – and quite rightly so in my view.
I think the obvious difference in the way that the law operates is that a male and a female can indulge in consenting sex together without any major issues whereas this cannot be the case with a child. In other words paedophilia can NEVER be legal under any circumstances so the issue of consent can never arise.
However with allegations of rape, there is a huge ”grey area” surrounding the issue of consent. Was it actually given??? Was it given and then withdrawn???
Geoff’s point is also an excellent one. The current thinking is to question whether the female had the capacity to consent at the time she allegedly did so. In other words was she so drunk that she did not consent or indeed was incapable of consenting.
We can all get our brains round the occasion where a female has a drug like Rohypnol administered to her (usually without her knowledge) and is rendered utterly incapable of giving consent. Sex under these circumstances would clearly be rape.
But what if she simply goes out for a binge drinking session, gets utterly drunk and then fancies a shag. OK so some guy gets lucky – or perhaps unlucky as if she says she can’t remember anything and that she was raped then he faces potentially life imprisonment on her word alone.
Either way he gets named in the media and his reputation is shattered – even if he was totally innocent of the charge.
4 February, 2007 at 3:10 pm #258962I thought you’d all like it. Actually it’s really clever the way the entire thing is put together.
4 February, 2007 at 9:59 am #258864Yup, you’re right again !! She’s a dog with puppies.
4 February, 2007 at 9:30 am #2588624 February, 2007 at 9:22 am #254156@emmalush wrote:
News article filed by BNP news team
” …….only to be told that they already knew about it as they had an undercover policeman attending the meeting!”OMG Emma !!!!! So it REALLY is true then???? The Police are spying on political parties …. the police state is finally here.
I never thought I’d live to see the day …. but thank you Emma, and thank you BNP for exposing this dreadful state of affairs.
We MUST mobilise – spring into action – somebody must do something about it !!!!!
4 February, 2007 at 1:14 am #258506@emmalush wrote:
@forumhostpb wrote:
Nah – Cliff doesn’t appeal to me …. far too poofy. But I have to confess that the 60’s era music is my thing.
confess
• verb 1 admit to a crime or wrongdoing. 2 acknowledge reluctantly. 3 declare one’s sins formally to a priest. 4 (of a priest) hear the confession of.:D
I can see that I have a lot to learn from you Emma ……. at least where pedantry is concerned.
It is quite obvious that the context in which I used the verb ”confessed” meant ‘to confess one’s sins formally to a priest’. OK???
“Oh Begorrah and Bejasus Father – forgive me for I have sinned – I have listened to impure music from the ’60’s”
“Right my son, that’ll be 50 Hail Marys and a fiver in the Church Christmas fund. Now be off with you vile wretch and send in the next one”
“Forgive me Father for I have sinned. I have spent several years sodomising young boys.”
“No problem my son, the priesthood has plenty of room for men like you. Your penance is to join the Church …. oh and while you’re kneeling down …. !!!!”
4 February, 2007 at 1:06 am #258585Yes we could learn a lot from Islam. Drink or steal and …. off with your hand. Do it again …. and off with the other one.
… and hey, if your appeal against conviction is successful … they sew it back on again !!!
3 February, 2007 at 8:49 pm #258952@ugo wrote:
Du..h didnt think you`d have fallen for that one PB :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ](*,) ](*,) #-o #-o #-o ](*,) :D/ :-
Oh … I’m so sorry UGO. I really thought that you were thick enough not to be able to work a shower. Looks like you can eh? Well done …. going to try baths next???
-
AuthorPosts

