Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,891 through 1,900 (of 6,785 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #453985

    @kent f OBE wrote:

    @gazlan wrote:

    Being faithful to your religion does not mean you cannot marry out of it. Nor does it mean you cannot move on and be different to your elders. Nor does it mean you cannot adopt to your environment. At least some try and follow a religion rather than copping out because it’s too much hard work.
    What d’ya reckon Gaz?

    Hehe, i knew you would go into one . . . Mind you , you have had a good master :lol:

    I was refering to the fact they force this engagement on women. What do i think ? I think you are absolutely correct, me being a transgressor big style will not label myself as any follower of faith, but i am very faithful, not unlike yourself. :wink:

    #51104

    Making vidz on my mixer :D

    #406434

    @annette-curtain wrote:

    @gazlan wrote:

    BegatBegotBegetLoL :lol:

    Got it …………. Get it …………… Good ! :lol:

    BuzyLotBackThenWerntThey :lol:

    #453976

    @kent f OBE wrote:

    Lots are forced Gaz, I think you know. We hear time and time again young girls barely left school whipped off to Pakistan to find they are going to marry a cousin. Most of the muslims I know have had arranged marriages. Infact I know one muslim woman..my age…had an arranged marriage at the age of 16, unfortunately divorced at the age of 35 to be forced into another arranged marriage to another cousin. Quite bizarre. And this young woman was born in this country and went to school here.
    Having said that things are changing I hope. One of my friends daughter, Sikh, married a muslim boy. Now thats progress!! :lol:

    I know that Mrs Kent, like many many ” faithful “, they transgress their own doctrines !

    #454101
    #406432

    BegatBegotBegetLoL :lol:

    #453973

    Check out the old testament, it’s loaded lol :shock:

    #453971

    If the ” Islamics ” read their scriptures they would see that it is forbidden to enforce marriage or faith on anyone. Arranged they may be, enforced no.

    #453969

    @panda12 wrote:

    Would you be able to see a dagger, a machine gun or a suicide belt under a Burkha?

    All of the above could be concealed in many ways other than the burkah, would you suspect what appeared to be a heavily pregnant woman with a loose fitting dress, or a nun or priest with their long frocks? The more we consider this, the more we can see it is fear mongering and perhaps Islamaphobic.

    #322032

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuaQ9pE24b0

    So that’s what women are for ? I’ve had such a sheltered life. :lol:

Viewing 10 posts - 1,891 through 1,900 (of 6,785 total)