Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,901 through 1,910 (of 6,785 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #452147

    I dont know about unusual but, entertaining and challenging yes.

    #322031

    Just Testing this photobucket video upload. . . wow look at the size of it :shock:
    It’s a picture link, click it for the video . . . BuckBuckBarrrrrrkkkkkk lol :lol:

    #452479

    I think it is for the customer to initiate a closure of the contract, i say contract because even though you signed nothing, you are deemed to have accepted the contract by aquiescence. You might try and request from them a copy of the written agreement between you and them, this might ruffle a few feathers but i think you have unwittingly accepted their terms. You might also find that the bank will honour their contract and allow the withdrawals, have a word with the bank, it might cost you either way.

    #453963

    @cherriepie wrote:

    @cherriepie wrote:

    ](*,)

    and no, I’m not Jewish ^ .

    What you wailing about woman ? :lol:

    #451071

    @toodles wrote:

    Excellent

    Just need chef now to read and digest.

    Yes Mrs Toodles, assuming he can read.
    :-

    #453958

    :o
    Mrs Kent, there really is more to you behind the clip-clop of those heels isn’t there ? :lol: :wink:

    The first thing to ask yourself Mrs Kent is, how would they know what religion any person is by the colour of their skin ? History shows that some people judge purely on sight alone.
    The burkah is strictly a personal choice of dress, a tradition, it is NOT a requirement in their “ holy book “. As far as security is concerned, there is NO reason a woman dressed in the burkah cannot be stripped of it in the presence of females, NONE.

    Forcing woman NOT to wear the burkah is a removal of a Freedom, that is a concern regardless of the religious slant.

    #453957

    @kent f OBE wrote:

    @gazlan wrote:

    Madam, just because i drive a truck does not make me a truck driver :lol:

    fair does :lol:

    Yay ! ! ! she still loves me :lol:

    #412961

    @jen_jen wrote:

    A low wattage lightbulb is still a low wattage lightbulb however much electricity you put through it.

    There’s a few big currents generating in here :lol:

    #453926

    @kent f OBE wrote:

    But a very interesting question Gaz…nevertheless.

    Yes Mrs Kent, very interesting and something that has troubled many of our Christian brothers and sisters for a very long time. As you see in the answer above, this is the mindset many people have. I wonder if we will have a white xmas this year ! :lol:

    #453924

    @rubyred wrote:

    you LOVE it mister Bonny st :) but alas, I cannot continue with this mild flirtation, as you love another. I know where stand on the issue and its a thing i have when i declare ” id never fvck a man in a relationship”. but then after 13 years of good luvving from martini. i am sure you ? appreciate my fear. ??

    yeah as the sensitive man you are.. and im sorry for inciting violence when i told you to kick thins foofie in.. was a joke ! as he called me a ” sweaty” and as everyone knows the Celts will take over the world before the islamics wil :)

    oh god as annette always says.. ” I await the backlash .” hehe xxx

    Got this from a stormfront forum, thought you might take interest rubyred.

    QUESTION

    I have always wondered: what is your position regarding native white Muslims?

    Would you guys accommodate native white Muslims? How about Jews? White Hindus (whites who becomes Hindu)? Or is Christianity the only acceptable way to God as far as white supremacy goes? Do you guys differentiate between different groups of Christian denominations? How about atheist? Sorry, just curious and would appreciate replies.

    Cheers,

    Celtic-Muslim

    ANSWER

    I’d say no to Whites that adopt a non- white religion such as Islam, Hinduism, Sikhism etc. But that’s just me, I’m not religious at all but I respect white religions.

    LOL. . . you gotta love the inteligence of these morons :lol: :lol: :lol:

Viewing 10 posts - 1,901 through 1,910 (of 6,785 total)