Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,931 through 1,940 (of 6,785 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #451063

    @toodles wrote:

    Toodles calling Gaz ..anychance of re-writing your tutorial about how to get avatars onto profiles :) step by step simplified, for Masterchef :wink:

    this is the chefs hat.

    I made it 120×120 it is also in my albums in photo bucket if using the url link will help, oor wee chef has tried a few times but no luck.

    RogerToodles :) . . .I will see what i can do. If maybe you pm him the ” direct link ” from photobucket, all he then has to do is copy it and paste it into his profile. He needs to paste it in the Avatar box at the bottom of the profile page. Meanwhile i will try and sort an instruction out to post. And what a very nice hat it is :P :wink:

    #322029
    #453888

    @jen_jen wrote:

    You’d need my tacit moans to do it justice Gaz :wink: :lol:

    I’ll remember you said that, or didn’t rather lol :lol:

    #322028

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fymXM5xpEK8

    Dont go in the water ! :shock:

    #453945

    @kent f OBE wrote:

    @gazlan wrote:

    Send Mr Kent to the bingo with pete and i’ll show you :wink:

    :shock:

    Simmer down simmer down lol :lol:

    #453886

    I was tempted to make this into an audio book but, i overcame . . . I just don’t know how she does it :p :lol:

    #453943

    Send Mr Kent to the bingo with pete and i’ll show you :wink:

    #406406

    MyThatsAChirpyChipmonk :P

    #452429

    @cosy.m wrote:

    xcuse me jen,im the injured party here,i will go on any thread i want thank you
    im heart broken

    Always wise to carry a spare 8)

    #412951

    @jen_jen wrote:

    If someone betrays you once, it’s his fault. If he betrays you twice that’s your fault.

    We need pete back for a surety :lol:

Viewing 10 posts - 1,931 through 1,940 (of 6,785 total)