Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,941 through 1,950 (of 6,785 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #322027

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EFkG2gQM2k

    Someones T’d off lol . . . . Get off my hole :shock: :lol:

    #451061

    @toodles wrote:

    =D> =D> damned fine champion bonnie lad, what size was the original??

    Thanks wee Hen . . . :D I don’t remember what the size was Toodles, i deleted it soon as i finished :oops:

    #449346

    Taking part in creativity. :D

    #322026

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPKYGQaNqtk

    Thirsty work spider ! . . . Pesci the nutter :lol:

    #451861

    @cherriepie wrote:

    i would wager my entirety that not a single one of you commenting here can read the classical Arabic text from the original Qur’an.

    I wasn’t aware there was an unoriginal version of the Quran Gaz…? #-o

    How observant.
    You are incorrect, any copy or translation is not the original therefore it is “unoriginal”. There is only one version as far as i am aware, translations from the original differ in the grammatical sequencing of various translators due to the complexity but the content is the same. Dr Naik is a scholar of the original text as far as i am aware.

    #51103

    @x_angeldust_x wrote:

    Was too yummy to share :P [-X

    I’m glad you didn’t offer leftovers lol :o :wink:

    #452358

    Worse still, you say things you know you shouldn’t have but it’s to late. :(

    #451059

    @martini-mix wrote:

    @gazlan wrote:

    @martini-mix wrote:

    mwahh mwahh 2million thank yous Gaz dont i loook cute plz can i be a reg now lolx

    I never saw anything cuter . . . :) Glad you like it :wink:

    :wink: aw thanx gaz (slips tenna in jiffy bag x) :)

    I’ll settle for the 2 million kisses . . . Your lips are gonna be real sore :wink:

    #452325

    hehehe. . . . Park on this :lol:

    #51098

    I got cut off :x

    Working is a fundamental necessity Jen, my protest is not at the workers despite my harsh words… It is the value placed upon people to keep their machine clunking away that i can’t accept…..Yossa is the best ! ! ! I will create more soon :D :D :D

Viewing 10 posts - 1,941 through 1,950 (of 6,785 total)