@lucky Not recently active ActivityProfileFriends 0Forums Topics StartedReplies CreatedFavourites Forum Replies Created Viewing 10 posts - 2,331 through 2,340 (of 6,953 total) ← 1 … 233 234 235 … 696 → Author Posts 16 April, 2006 at 12:39 am #208760 Lucky @Beatty Blue wrote: @~*Lucky*~ wrote: @Beatty Blue wrote: @*Sian* wrote: Not if I have anything to do with it!!!! :twisted: :lol: Don’t worry Sianny hun, I’ll have you just as well as any of those guys :lol: :wink: :lol: :lol: back off b/tch, she’s mine :twisted: I’ll have you too :wink: it’s already past my bedtime!!! 16 April, 2006 at 12:37 am #119677 Lucky :lol: :lol: :lol: sounded it lol :roll: 16 April, 2006 at 12:36 am #208757 Lucky @Beatty Blue wrote: @~*Lucky*~ wrote: wake up sleeping beauty! soz was bored sh/tless :roll: :? 16 April, 2006 at 12:36 am #208756 Lucky @Beatty Blue wrote: @*Sian* wrote: Not if I have anything to do with it!!!! :twisted: :lol: Don’t worry Sianny hun, I’ll have you just as well as any of those guys :lol: :wink: :lol: :lol: back off b/tch, she’s mine :twisted: 16 April, 2006 at 12:34 am #119676 Lucky “If you must! ” says: lol I think it dipped in the fat when I took it out the oven lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooo 16 April, 2006 at 12:34 am #119675 Lucky “If you must! ” says: ma hair smells of roast pork lol lmao that did… esp having listened to her munch it for an hour… the roast pork that is :oops: 16 April, 2006 at 12:33 am #208752 Lucky 16 April, 2006 at 12:27 am #209733 Lucky @pikey wrote: You don’t like beetroot, Lucky? Are you alright in the head? it’s rank rotten and errr…. my psychiatrist says I am on the mend :wink: 16 April, 2006 at 12:06 am #209723 Lucky yuck! 15 April, 2006 at 11:58 pm #119672 Lucky @pikey wrote: :lol: Filth, Lucky. Ive been spending to much time with Miss Runway! :roll: Author Posts Viewing 10 posts - 2,331 through 2,340 (of 6,953 total) ← 1 … 233 234 235 … 696 →