-
AngelBabe replied to the topic Daily Quiz in the board Chat forum three boards 20 years, 8 months ago
DH Lawrence
-
AngelBabe replied to the topic How are you feeling today? in the board Off topic chat 20 years, 8 months ago
ty Jigsy me 2
she is watching barbie again at the mo -
AngelBabe replied to the topic How are you feeling today? in the board Off topic chat 20 years, 8 months ago
semi awake grrrrr dont ya just love poorly kids :D
-
AngelBabe replied to the topic Daily Quiz in the board Chat forum three boards 20 years, 8 months ago
Ganga-Ganges ?
-
AngelBabe replied to the topic Daily Quiz in the board Chat forum three boards 20 years, 8 months ago
wow thanks pp1
just what i always wanted
look forward to the next one :D -
AngelBabe replied to the topic Announcements in the board Off topic chat 20 years, 8 months ago
tut tut someones fingers slipped again :lol:
thought i was still drunk for a few mins then and i was dreaming the thread had vanished :D
are we getting it back or not? -
AngelBabe replied to the topic who has met who?? in the board Off topic chat 20 years, 8 months ago
ive met ForumHostJL Mark29UK meeting them again in a few weeks :D
Swan an old reg from pub
matty another old reg from Pub
meet a few others who i wont name but we didnt keep in touch as they turned out to be twonks lol
hoping to meet up with Cordy real soon though -
AngelBabe replied to the topic Recipes in the board Chat forum three boards 20 years, 8 months ago
Salmon Mousse with Avocado
Serves 6-8Ingredients:
2 avocados, peeled
juice of half a lemon
8 oz. 9225g) can red salmon
2 egg whites
three tbsps. water
three quarters of an ounce (20g) butter
three quarters of an ounce (20g) plain flour
0.4 oz. (11g) sachet powdered gelatine
3-4 drops Tabasco sauce
half a pint (285ml) milk
1 tbsp. pink…[Read more]
-
AngelBabe replied to the topic give someone a rose in the board Chat forum two boards 20 years, 8 months ago
a big bunch for my mum i wish i could really give them to you
miss ya loads -
AngelBabe replied to the topic Daily Quiz in the board Chat forum three boards 20 years, 8 months ago
Sea otters
-
AngelBabe replied to the topic How are you feeling today? in the board Off topic chat 20 years, 8 months ago
megga pished off and tired
-
AngelBabe replied to the topic Daily Quiz in the board Chat forum three boards 20 years, 8 months ago
@Lou-Lou wrote:
@PP1 wrote:
Seoul is the correct answer Angel – you are on fire at the moment
Question 14 is:-
Who wrote les Miserables?
she heard there was a bright pink dildo as first prize hehehehehee :wink: :D :D :D aint that right my sexpot xxxxx
pml ya cheeky mare it would have to be at least neon pink glow in the dark one
but this…[Read more] -
AngelBabe replied to the topic Daily Quiz in the board Chat forum three boards 20 years, 8 months ago
Bern
-
AngelBabe replied to the topic Daily Quiz in the board Chat forum three boards 20 years, 8 months ago
Seoul
-
AngelBabe replied to the topic Daily Quiz in the board Chat forum three boards 20 years, 8 months ago
Alfred
-
AngelBabe replied to the topic Valetines verses… in the board Off topic chat 20 years, 8 months ago
I love you i love you i love you all mighty i wish youre pyjama’s were next to my nighty dont be mistaken dont be mislead i meant on the clothes line not in the bed :lol:
-
AngelBabe replied to the topic Valetines verses… in the board Off topic chat 20 years, 8 months ago
ok here is a mushy one
I love you because you make me happy
I love you because you make me feel safe and secure
I love your smile
I love the way you say my name
I love the look in your eyes when you tell me you love me
And how you laugh at me when I do something stupid,
when others would put me down.
I love the fact that when I’m around you I can…[Read more] -
AngelBabe replied to the topic Post your piccies for a collage by Pete in the board Off topic chat 20 years, 8 months ago
looking good folks :D
-
AngelBabe replied to the topic BEST FRIEND QUOTES : in the board Off topic chat 20 years, 8 months ago
Some friends are simply irreplaceable. A true person easily becomes a true friend. True friendship is indeed rare. Some become our best friends….
“Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.”
I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I’m surrounded by angels, but I…[Read more]
-
AngelBabe replied to the topic Recipes in the board Chat forum three boards 20 years, 8 months ago
CHOCOLATE CREPES WITH FRESH STRAWBERRIES
Ingredients:For the crepes:
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
6 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
Pinch salt
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 cups milk
2 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Vegetable oil, as needed for cooking
16 (6-inch) squares parchment or waxed paper
For the filling:1 pound…[Read more]
- Load More
