Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 2,121 through 2,130 (of 4,338 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #137264

    Oss

    What would you like this evening ma’am, would you like pork or the beef. :D

    #109345

    Oss

    [-(

    #181376

    Oss


    She could make all my dreams come true :lol:

    #186841

    Oss

    A little knackered, but happy i got the night off

    Ah Shelbie, you can’t possibly have man flu, NO woman could stand the pain of it like us men do :roll: :lol:

    #202251

    Oss

    NOT GAY :lol:

    #175468

    Oss

    I’d pinch meself to make sure i wasn’t dreaming :roll:

    #201864

    Oss

    I don’t think she is a B*tch :wink:

    #187873

    Oss

    I just had one – it was a nasty one, i had a premonition that i would be at work tomorrow, and feck i am :shock:

    When did you last fall over?

    #160082

    Oss

    Please play with me :lol:

    #175461

    Oss

    Have we met before :roll:

Viewing 10 posts - 2,121 through 2,130 (of 4,338 total)