Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 2,511 through 2,520 (of 4,338 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #200976

    Oss

    No no no no no, sorry the best ever is Ginger nuts :D

    #200020

    Oss

    @giggles wrote:

    the tax man, british gas and the bloke who constantly rings me up to sell me the same fecking mobile which I never wanted in the first place :evil:

    But giggles i only try and flog you that mobile so i can talk to you and hear your lovely voice :D

    #201099

    Oss

    @abitofmary_j wrote:

    so I aint winning the Hooker Prize yet then Oss….???? DAM…

    here folks this was done in Humour…. not to be taken serious..!

    as Im shyte and i know I am…. Im shyte and I know I am… lol

    :shock: :lol:

    #201212

    Oss

    SHopping, drinking, eating and relaxing :lol:

    #201097

    Oss

    @abitofmary_j wrote:

    I am a Scottish Fishwife,
    I live my life by the edge of a knife,
    I have never longed to be anymans Wife..
    So don’t cause me any more strife…

    here im a Poet…. lol thats all i could come up with… lol

    I read a poem the otherday,
    It was full of morals and good ways.
    There is no malice or no spite
    and the endings always has such bite.

    Its seem so easy, like flying a kyte
    but alas my efforts are full of SHYTE…
    Im on my way now, as I don’t wish to cause a Fight..
    As if I continue it will take all Night…

    Mary you is completely shyte, give it up babe :twisted:

    Only joking Mary darlin, very good, post some more please :D :D

    #200476

    Oss

    Doughnut start what again Sian.

    Mmmm it’s friday what shall i call it :lol:

    #200057

    Oss

    Your not big – you is preggers :wink:

    #200421

    Oss

    I won’t – if i could remember who it was that is :roll:

    #200419

    Oss

    @jigsy wrote:

    William, arnt you the very nice person

    We could use a few more of you around here.

    I’m very nice :roll:

    Past, Mmmm – Never to of joined the Army all those years ago, Never to off married my first wife. Never to have had cancer. Mmmm infact there is alot i would like to change, but life goes on pointless looking back.

    Now for the future i wish for one thing to happen – WIN THE BLEEDING LOTTERY :lol:

    #200016

    Oss

    No one has pissed me off lately, the main culprit who used to has pissed off back to Germany :lol:

Viewing 10 posts - 2,511 through 2,520 (of 4,338 total)