Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 10,881 through 10,890 (of 12,848 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #161425

    @~*Lucky*~ wrote:

    Scabs (eh Pats lol) :wink:

    :evil:

    #161423

    @tiggy wrote:

    Hatchet… what a good time to bury one..

    in who’s back? 8)

    #171375

    did amber take the pics ugo? :- O:)

    #161418

    8) ask.

    #150590

    private emotion

    ricky martin

    #111072

    Put your head against my life
    What do you hear
    A million words just trying to make
    The love song of the year
    Close your eyes but don’t forget
    What you have heard
    A man who’s trying to say three words
    The words that make me scared

    A million love songs later
    And here I am trying to tell you that I care
    A million love songs later
    And here I am

    Looking to the future now
    This is what I see
    A million chances pass me by
    A million chances to hold you
    Take me back, take me back
    To where I used to be
    To hide away from all my truth
    Through the light I see

    A million love songs later
    And here I am trying to tell you that I care
    A million love songs later
    And here I am

    #40806

    robbie

    :P

    #150588

    sin sin sin

    robbie

    #83442

    purse

    #159145

    when the going gets tough…………………leave.

Viewing 10 posts - 10,881 through 10,890 (of 12,848 total)