Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 10,891 through 10,900 (of 12,848 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #86838

    take it to the limit

    eagles

    #171048

    @forumhostpb wrote:

    @pats wrote:

    @forumhostpb wrote:

    Mention Christmas, and have you noticed that all the females start drivelling on about shopping etc etc !!!.

    The male users, being far more intellectual, realise that it is still only November and that they have lots of better things to do with their time.

    Christmas is just another excuse for females to spend money on useless frippery that nobody really wants or needs.

    (Bah humbug !!!)

    8) its that sort of attitude the gets the men in my house a smack in the mouth.

    The Christmas spirit flows in your veins already then PATS !!! You know the one “Good will towards all men” etc etc.

    :lol: the only spirit flowing thro my veins is 90% proof.

    #111896

    @tiggy wrote:

    @fastcars wrote:

    @tiggy wrote:

    Why is it.. you take time away… do your thing… yet when you get back, Nothing’s changed? :-k

    Do you hold yourself on such a high pedestal that you feel things have to change just because you are’nt here :roll:

    :roll: … and do you hold yourself in such high esteem that everything I post relates to you?.. get a life son.. prefferably your own !!

    :-s theres gonna be tears b4 bedtime…… [-(

    #150578

    popcornnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn O:) :-

    #169146

    @~*Lucky*~ wrote:

    @Jooly wrote:

    Chico to win :D

    I love that lad 8)

    you’ve got to be French Connection UK kidding Jooly… hes rank rotten… minging, toneless and a complete bellend

    :shock: well hat was uncalled for mucky! [-X

    #159142

    @ugo wrote:

    @pats wrote:

    @ugo wrote:

    @pats wrote:

    @ugo wrote:

    @stevenage_f wrote:

    Dont know what you got till its gone….

    I must agree 100% …… Some woman from Scotland had me on messenger ……But due to her small mindedness I had no option but to BLOCK & DELETE her last night ……….!!!

    & I thought ppl new me for having a laff !!!!

    YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE


    > YOUR LOSS ……! :twisted:

    meeeeooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :-({|= :- O:)

    BUTT out PATS this ones mine :lol: :lol: :lol:

    make me. lmao. :wink:

    catches next train to PATS house ( twenty mins away ) to give her a spanking lmaoooooo

    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: slut.

    #159140

    @ugo wrote:

    @pats wrote:

    @ugo wrote:

    @stevenage_f wrote:

    Dont know what you got till its gone….

    I must agree 100% …… Some woman from Scotland had me on messenger ……But due to her small mindedness I had no option but to BLOCK & DELETE her last night ……….!!!

    & I thought ppl new me for having a laff !!!!

    YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE


    > YOUR LOSS ……! :twisted:

    meeeeooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :-({|= :- O:)

    BUTT out PATS this ones mine :lol: :lol: :lol:

    make me. lmao. :wink:

    #159138

    @ugo wrote:

    @stevenage_f wrote:

    Dont know what you got till its gone….

    I must agree 100% …… Some woman from Scotland had me on messenger ……But due to her small mindedness I had no option but to BLOCK & DELETE her last night ……….!!!

    & I thought ppl new me for having a laff !!!!

    YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE


    > YOUR LOSS ……! :twisted:

    meeeeooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :-({|= :- O:)

    #171102

    ohhhh.an women who copy n paste msns about me sore bits……………….. :evil: :oops:

    #171100

    tell u wat scares me………….ugo’s snozzle. :shock:

Viewing 10 posts - 10,891 through 10,900 (of 12,848 total)