Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 10,901 through 10,910 (of 12,848 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #171099

    *puts her coat on an leaves by side exit. * :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

    #117648

    @~*Lucky*~ wrote:

    ÷±‡± PATS ±‡±÷ says:
    bstard thing bounced of me tit onto me belly then fell btween me legs
    ÷±‡± PATS ±‡±÷ says:
    f uckin hoppin round bedroom clutchin me doughnut n hubby ses ave u burnt sheets the b astard
    ·÷±‡± PATS ±‡±÷ says:
    lmaoooooooooooooooo

    :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: *deletes mucky from msn*…………………

    #83415

    thrill seeking?

    #132596

    A cab driver picks up a nun. She gets into the cab, and the cab driver won’t stop staring at her.

    She asked him why he is staring and he replies, “I have a question to ask you but I don’t want to offened you.”

    She anawers: “MY dear son, you cannot offend me. When you’re as old as I am and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just about everything. I’m sure that there’s nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive.”

    “Well, I’ve always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me.” He responds.

    “Well let’s see what we can do about that: #1 you have to be single and #2 you must be a Catholic.”

    The cab driver is very excited and say. “Yes, I am single and I’m Catholic too!”

    The nun says, “Ok, pull into the next alley.” He does and the nun fulfills his fantasy.

    But when they get back on the road the cab driver starts crying. “My dear child.” said the nun, “Why are you crying?”

    Forgive me sister, but I have sinned. I lied, I must Confess, I’m married and I’m a Baptist.”

    The nun says, “That’s OK, I am on the way to a Halloween party, and my name is Kevin.”

    #170056

    @~*Lucky*~ wrote:

    @pats wrote:

    :oops: never smoke nekkid in bed. i got a blister on me boob..one on me stomach…an another on me…………….ouch ouch ouch………….. :oops: :oops: :oops:

    lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooo :lol:

    :evil: aint fekkin funny it stings.

    #169141

    my moneys on brenda or andy now. even tho i luv shayne. 8)

    #150574

    oh an simon webbe’s new single………no worries.

    luv it luv it. :P :P

    #169139

    @Jooly wrote:

    @pats wrote:

    must admit i’m warmin to him jooly. :lol:

    God knows what he’ll do next week!

    :lol: u gotta luv him. lol. :D

    #171046

    @forumhostpb wrote:

    Mention Christmas, and have you noticed that all the females start drivelling on about shopping etc etc !!!.

    The male users, being far more intellectual, realise that it is still only November and that they have lots of better things to do with their time.

    Christmas is just another excuse for females to spend money on useless frippery that nobody really wants or needs.

    (Bah humbug !!!)

    8) its that sort of attitude the gets the men in my house a smack in the mouth.

    #150573

    @~*Lucky*~ wrote:

    @pats wrote:

    burn baby burn. :oops:

    another STD??? lol :lol:

    :oops: see hint n tips thread…..ye mucky cow. :lol:

Viewing 10 posts - 10,901 through 10,910 (of 12,848 total)