Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 11,881 through 11,890 (of 14,043 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #353930

    which is why i delete mine

    #353927

    you admitting you can read peoples PM’s there PB ?

    #353919

    #353905

    @fastcars wrote:

    Pete even managed to get outside for that well earned blast of fresh air. None of you are leaving…

    I did ? when ? and i’m seriously considering it 8)

    #354185

    Its the neighbours complaining Wilma :lol:

    #354178

    it is not sharon now i gotta do the fred flinstone fing again thats two nights in a row :evil: :lol:

    #354174

    Can ya feel the testosterone …. can ya ? :lol:

    #353866

    yeah we post twice :lol:

    #353610

    I heard Barry Manilow walked into a wall with a hard on …. still broke his nose :lol:

    #353854

    @ozziejayne wrote:

    @pete wrote:

    @sharongooner wrote:

    and I take exception at her comments about my husband, posting his full name everywhere and all the other stuff. And rainny had stuff posted about her brother too. ALL of its unacceptable.

    Had I not have been a target I would 100% agree with you Pete. But as Pebbles said you see things differently when your in the firing line, and I have little sympathy left as far as posting her pics is concerned. That is quite upsetting.

    But thats done and dusted now, over with.

    Perhaps one day she will tell me why, but at the moment I feel a lot of sorrow for her, I really do, because she is a real person, who has something either wrong with her, or something bad happening in her life because she is lashing out for attention.

    If anybody ever finds out what the problem is please let me know, and I may understand what all this was all about in the first place.

    sharon i agree with you and i aint bothered about her pic only the kids it wasnt a personal attack on pebbles it was an objection to kids being used to score points exactly as i objected to Pats mum being used I told her too told her last time she did it and this time ffs theres people here know i wouldnt take sides like that

    IT WAS NOT HER BLOODY PICTURE AND YOU HAD NO RIGHT POSTING IT!!!!!!!!!1

    i didnt and sharon didnt and i objected to the posting …and if thats true im pretty sure the person who did would apologise but shouting and scream ing aint gonna help eh jayne

Viewing 10 posts - 11,881 through 11,890 (of 14,043 total)