Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 2,131 through 2,140 (of 9,013 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #193897

    Yunise

    #226019

    :? Pass!

    Just prepare yourself then. Practice on Andrew. 8)

    #226202

    …and by the time he has walked home he will have eaten the portion of chips. Pour said gravy into cup. Drink. 8)

    #226017

    Ok well you have her sitting down….bend down on one knee, present a ring and hey presto! Pop the Q….she says yes, you live happily ever after. 8)

    #226199

    And who was selling that? Did they sprinkle gold dust on it as well?

    #226198

    Ya! Hard work pats! In was sweating at 70 mins….

    I thought Aaron Lennon was awesome. Robot man was just throwing the ball in all directions. If the goal was another 10ft high…… hed have been pretty good at this kicking a ball malarky!

    Gerrard…i salute you. 8)

    #226013

    Marry her. Have kids.

    The end.

    #63912

    satisfied

    #193377

    I is for intestines.

    #225543

    @likkle tuts wrote:

    I ALLWAYS THOUGHT YOU WERE RS TOMMY :o

    I think he is pulling your veil :wink:

Viewing 10 posts - 2,131 through 2,140 (of 9,013 total)