Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 4,231 through 4,240 (of 7,547 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #359419

    I feel like getting on the next dundee-Kings cross train actually,, and visiting everyone :)

    #359220

    gosh,, I have not had a decent hen footing for years ! I MUST get out more.

    #359414

    @~Pebbles~ wrote:

    I’d have an evening with the pi/ss heads – oh…that’ll be all of ya then wont it? 8)

    i wanna see pip drink me under the table with her voddie, mud wrestle with sunny, have a 3some with pat and fastcars, get caff to knit me a cardie, eat quorn burgers with esme, visit shazzas zoo, sh.ag pilot to shut him up, flush anitas head down the bog, discuss u bends with doa, stand on sians street corner, take compromising photos of mibs and his black 12 inch dil.do, have a swig of swords white lightening, force feed toy cottage cheese, swing off pb’s ears, ride in bats old banger, colour emmas face black with permanent marker pen, and ride naked on the loch ness monster with rube and mary…

    hahahahahaha !!! damm thats funny.. !

    #342156

    yeah i watched it down at daughters house, and without me prompting her she said ” that darnells the best one in there.”.. Kat is an actress back in Thailand, so more i see the more I realise all this happy clappy cookie talk is but a mere act. we kinda always knew it, but she could have been so damm good at splitting the camps,, till the Big D outed her LOL..

    Give me a brooding thinker ANY day of the week :)

    Darnell to win !

    #359375

    @pats wrote:

    dont be ashamed pebbs.ur secrets are safe with me………(god i’m sooooo lying) :lol: :lol: :lol: u can *cum* agen anynite and drrag the tone of the room down….and bring shaz n pp…….wooooooooooooooooo.
    wanders off in search of paracetamol and hopes caff is still breathing. hehehe. :lol: :lol: :lol:

    PM me pats… (chuckle)

    #359407

    I have another bat, who tries to speak in a scottish accent ! and says “och aye the noo ” a lot

    Whilst i admit to the odd “och” in frustration. Im far more coherent,even when im pished. LOL.

    #359372

    I sing all the time on here LOL.. admittedly after a few.I really think the readers can hear me too,i sit here,boogieing along to myself ,in a computer seat style of dancing.

    Its GREAT !

    #359404

    @bat wrote:

    Speaking of clones ruby, I saw yours yesterday in f3. He or she left when they saw me though. :wink:

    cheers batty.. I owe ya one doll.x

    #358542

    @pete wrote:

    @~abbie~ wrote:

    ‘Know your place JC msg board Newbies’ :D Thanks Pete ! :D

    Just back after 2 weeks :D and now you need a degree to chat or post on here omg!

    Hi Big Hill ! How are you?

    and Pete loving the Max Moseley outfit ! Take care xxx

    Say what ya want went ya want get drunk a lot oh and most importantly let everyone know when you’ve had sex and you’ll do well here :wink: :lol:

    pah.. thats ME fooked then..

    #359188

    @*Sian wrote:

    @rainbowbrite wrote:

    Rubes! Logging in the morning after she has been on the tiles is always a guaranteed excellent read :D She gets up to what others dare not to.

    Is that after you called her a pissed up old scots cunt?

    hoy !!! cut it out you !! I liked rainny..

Viewing 10 posts - 4,231 through 4,240 (of 7,547 total)