Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 4,341 through 4,350 (of 7,547 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #357366

    ^^^ its a granny thing ;)

    #351350

    @toybulldog wrote:

    going back some…………’Heat’……the long awaited De niro / Pacino scene…..

    Now it could be just me, I’ve seen many say how “electric” it was but somehow I remain dissapointed ? I believe that this momentous dialogue was somewhat lacking in the writing department and the actors involved did the best they could with what they were given. When you consider the quality of the godfather films and that. The directors miami voice vibe seemed to permeate the film anyway at the expense of something unique.

    Maybe I ‘m too picky but does anybody know what I’m getting at ?

    aye !!! I do ! I expected the sparkle of when Joanie met bette ,,a la “whatever happened to baby jane” I was left with a sensation of,, ” is THAT it.. ?? “

    id have loved to have seen Pacino in Once upon a time in America.. although it WAS perfectly cast,and where would we fitted him in. the james woods character HAD to have facial differences away from de nero’s ” noodles” But would have intrigued me nontheless ! and the Opium Dens would have been that wee bit more fascinating to imagine Al Pacino as the Nemesis..

    /shudders like keyser soze..

    #357117

    @candy wrote:

    @ukpilot wrote:

    Come on Sue the least you can do is show Jimmy who is calling him sweetheart, put your picture on the boards and make his day LOL

    Isnt this supposed to be Jimmy’s Birthday Thread Pilot go have a radgy somewhere else!

    ah Candy a fellow Scot methinks.. as we put the radge in radgy :) the cludge in cludgie and the “spot the loony” .. before most do :)

    #357380

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCnpVNg-s3E

    and as long as I belong tae Glesgie
    tomorrow belongs to me !!

    #357364

    kin ell,, a missed message from shaz bo on my message fing.. got it now babes :) and fings are fine xxxx

    #357363

    oh OW we larfed n larfed ! as innocent kids fings became East Ender hard men.. started wiv me playing Iggle Piggle on left defence. wiv a broad, stereoptypical West ham accent.

    for the unititated. the said “iggle” is the new metaphor for wee willie winkie. meant to make bairns sleep.. i made him well ‘ard wif floppy monkey,being the twinkle toed goalie, the Camp pussycat being the drama queen who threw himself on the pitch for attention. and me one the one TEAM, playing against a 2 year old that would shame Jim Baxter !

    oh innocent nights like these are the best !

    On the “ed my san.. on the ed. “

    #355283

    eeeek a woman thing flirting with me.. !! here was me thinking it was Mr Right !

    well hello pookie.. …

    #355281

    ya DID mean ME, right ??

    #355280

    oh no need for such flattery sir :) i even blushed there. !

    #334567

    very bad quality BUT the song remains the same..

    the partys over.

    for my anniversary.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYFm6d5tsMU
Viewing 10 posts - 4,341 through 4,350 (of 7,547 total)