Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 4,361 through 4,370 (of 7,547 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #357011

    oh lol sorry Pete.. i expanded the pic there,,and what look liked a wee jeemie the moose was a wee paw:)

    #357010

    watch ya have not got more than one Pete. when they get over familiar like that its cos theres an army of them ! I had mice, my daughter brought it home ! and dropped it, for months nothing.. then i used to hear a sound on skirting. I assumed it was my son with pringles :) before i knew it i had em all,, they particularily liked cadburys mini rolls !
    gone now,, but every wee movement gets accused of being Wee Jeemie back with his Polack brethren !

    #341943

    and nice to see Dale tonight rewarding the goodies to the Heaven side.. Hell has been on basic rations. At least when darnell was head of house,and was faced with identical dilemma, he awarded the goodies to hell. so THEY could eat.

    Rex is now become more than tedious to me.. him and his millions.. Id prefer Mo to go this week,but know it will be Bex. Dale and Rex up next week !

    If looks could kill tonight from Sarah,lisa and rachel REX would be vomiting on all his money.

    i gotta ask this again,.. MAYSOON ?? whats she done to get priveledges ! ??

    #139748

    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QHYH8qy-WOQ

    Anyone who ever loved could look at me
    And know that I love you
    Anyone who ever dreamed could look at me
    And know I dream of you
    Knowing I love you so

    Anyone who had a heart
    Would take me in his arms and love me, too
    You couldnt really have a heart and hurt me,
    Like you hurt me and be so untrue
    What am I to do

    Every time you go away, I always say
    This time its goodbye , dear
    Loving you the way I do
    I take you back, without you Id die dear
    Knowing I love you so

    Anyone who had a heart
    Would take me in his arms and love me, too
    You couldnt really have a heart and hurt me,
    Like you hurt me and be so untrue
    What am I to do

    Knowing I love you so

    Anyone who had a heart
    Would take me in his arms and love me, too
    You couldnt really have a heart and hurt me,
    Like you hurt me and be so untrue
    Anyone who had a heart would love me too
    Anyone who had a hear would take me in his arms and love me too
    Why wont you

    #356724

    but otherwise,, I thought it an absolute Beaut of a programme. Especially in the first week,when a tall blonde lived with those people. who treated her with more love,than she was ever shown in her entire life. She never had a real Mothers love, and the Matriach of the tribe took her under her wing.

    She adapted well until the big night out they had for her naming ceremony, where the drink was made from Saliva !! :)

    I cried when she left them,, I dont think she really wanted to leave.

    an award winning series methinks..

    #356723

    Oh I dunno,,I am Scottish.. ! We dont have television Up here .

    #139747

    Tis a marvellous lyric TB :) and ever so true . we bemoan things in life,but maybe secretly harbour desires to keep them,, as it means we maybe,just maybe ARE Human after all :) x

    the letting GO is the hard bit !

    #139745

    Good Greif im DOWN.. never felt as down as this for some time ! I find myself deep in thought ,and stopping to take it all in.

    and i want to cry.. at the daftest things !

    sorry.

    #139744

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF8jLK3c4S8

    One Day I’ll FLy Away

    I make it alone
    When love is gone
    Still you made your mark
    Here in my heart

    One day I’ll fly away
    Leave your love to yesterday
    What more can your love do for me
    When will love be through with me

    I follow the night
    Can’t stand the light
    When will I begin
    My life again

    One Day I’ll fly away
    Leave your love to yesterday
    What more can your love do for me
    When will love be through with me
    Why live life from dream to dream
    And dread the day that dreaming ends

    One day I’ll fly away leave your love to yesterday
    What more can your love do for me
    When will love be through with me
    Why live life from dream to dream
    And dread the day that dreaming ends

    One day i’ll fly away, fly away, fly away (repeat to fade)

    #355476

    still hazy.. after all these beers..

    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gwV6AsTYf94
Viewing 10 posts - 4,361 through 4,370 (of 7,547 total)