Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 4,451 through 4,460 (of 7,547 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #341849

    @~Pebbles~ wrote:

    @rubyred wrote:

    Red combat pants, red bra, black spandex crop top with patches sliced out of it and one tit escaping, Japanese rising sun headband and latin-american ballroom dancing competition makeup. I like it when she goes in the bath and gets out with even more make-up on..

    this bit creased me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

    its true though innit.. must be the steam but she looks more orange when she gets out. !

    #353313

    @sharongooner wrote:

    @giselle wrote:

    @rubyred* wrote:

    @giselle wrote:

    @esmeralda wrote:

    @pete wrote:

    Oh him Didnt Ian Anderson play the flute though i have no idea if he had a penchant for orange

    Bulldog was certainly ‘Thick As A Brick’ :P

    That your considered opinion esmeralda?……..knew him did you? :)

    I ask myself how stupid you truly are
    I know you are not ‘Giselle’
    This is obviously another multiple username
    I think Kate is back.

    Rubyred, your ignorance is only surpassed by your evident stupidity and paranoia over multi id members of who I know nothing. :)

    then you wont mind me pointing out that the rubyred* is a one of those… :wink:

    spot the difference giselle ?

    #341842

    @bon bon wrote:

    I have something in common with Belinda. I snore like a pig

    oh and THAT too, another belinda trait dammit,,she is cloning meeeeeeee :)

    #341839

    I CAN admit to certain belinda traits LOL,even down to the clothing,her singing too much and being a bit of a luvvie dahling thespian ! but the difference ends there..id have drawn blood by now !

    #354634

    @pats wrote:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHfvA-3gwCo

    :P :P :P :P

    sounds like shaz on a saturday night.. :) its hilarious essex gal with a broad glasweigan accent :)

    #345802

    @pats wrote:

    kel once sed..i allus know wen my mums awake..she starts coughin :oops: then she brings me to school an goes to her mates fa coffee an fag an to talk about other people…….. :oops: :oops:

    hahahaha !!! nice one kel.. and you too in the morning pats ? i literally boaked at what my lungs return to me in the morning !

    #345798

    @abitofmary_j wrote:

    we got Alfies progress fae his nursery with pic’s, and Angels’ fae school in her pic’s of me she drew at school was my knee with ladders up it lol… and Alfie had a pic takin of him bein me with a blonde wig and usin a pole as walkin stick bless him lol

    fs could have been worse..wee alfie could have had his eyes half closed looking mashed LOL…try explaining THAT to nursery teachers LOL.

    /laughs at own joke.

    #345795

    ppft mine are all curry stains.. i can tell the age and the type of curry that was eaten by the stains !

    #353520

    oh by goad i have not seen someone as mashed as that in my puff LOL..

    #345793

    @*Sian wrote:

    :lol: My mates and I was only talking about this yesterday, I always did a weekend diary at school, it consisted of, us at the pub with mum and dad and I would always draw my mum with a cig hanging out her mouth :lol: When she came up for parents evening my mum didn’t know where to put her face 8)

    lets just say i know how she bloody feels Sian.. i knew staceys teacher pretty well,i went to school with her. wish i kept it as she even had my head lolling and 2 pints of frothing ale and a regal packet on table !

Viewing 10 posts - 4,451 through 4,460 (of 7,547 total)