Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 4,541 through 4,550 (of 7,547 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #354214

    @sharongooner wrote:

    @rubyred wrote:

    afternoon to ya my petite pickled cauliflower. :) never been so glad to see my own wee hoose . They have all the luxuries and king sized beds etc,,but its NOT my home. so back to Casa roobs and me nighty on,and drinking coffee the way I like it etc. might be convinced to have a sma sherry today if anyone is offering :)

    its a wee bit early for me for a sherry, but I’ll join you for a coffee 8)

    I meant later on LOL..i ent back to my scratcher ,but then just as i was drooling on the pillow,about to enter dream state,the fooker next door decided to get new windows put in ! im all sleepy headed now .

    #354210

    @boojangle wrote:

    OOOOOOOOhhhh – just read the last bit!!!

    If I aint in the sisterhood yet am I allowed to have loyalties????

    Cos if I am – I quite like Toybulldog ……

    If not – forget ya read this post and I’ll get back in my box till I’m thought worthy of an invite to the ‘clique’ :)

    ya dont get an invite,,ya dive in head first !

    #354209

    afternoon to ya my petite pickled cauliflower. :) never been so glad to see my own wee hoose . They have all the luxuries and king sized beds etc,,but its NOT my home. so back to Casa roobs and me nighty on,and drinking coffee the way I like it etc. might be convinced to have a sma sherry today if anyone is offering :)

    #354293

    oops conflicting reports there esme :) but same tragic result at end of the day,, grim innit ?

    #354292

    aye the kids mentioned that too,,seemingly stabbed 6 times and left for dead in his tent,but he managed to crawl out.. thats what i mean about the neds. There is always gonna be some fooker that spoils things. Probably a robbery. seemingly they were in ned city too,hence the no sleep and scared to sleep as the neds thought it funny to pee on folks tents !

    gadgie bastirds !

    #354288

    can ya believe my daughter missed her..MISSED her i tell ye ! She had bother sleeping the entire weekend,too many neds etc. and managed to grab a cat nap while Amy was on. They came home about an hour ago,,i was all keen to get the info,,but ya wanna see the state of them both LOL.. burnt red,chapped lips and de-hydrating. and red eyed with tiredness. !

    all i got was a mumbled ” sterephonics were great” so have them told i shall be down for all the goss after they have a time with the wee man and a family cosie :)

    #354207

    coeeeee im home ! *scratches her scrotum and contemplates a cat nap*

    #353808

    @johnboy25 wrote:

    @rubyred wrote:

    john,,its you that keeps bringing it up ! we had forgotten all about THAT. Of course you “liked” her,as you beleived in her,and thats fair enough.she has been well and truly found out.

    let it lie ffs. ! its yesterdays news.

    Really? And here it is again ‘We know you better than you know yourself. We know how you think and how you arrive at conclusions even though none of us have ever met you (thank f**k, I’ve met enough people like that – I usually call them bullies. Take a bow folks) or know the first thing about you’

    no way..as bad manners said we had encountered her before under some guise or other,,you were a wet behind the ears newbie. I said at the time ” its probably a bearded bloke from Barnsley” fook me i wasnt far wrong ! you were taken for a ride.and i dont know you at al..but i DO know how the likes of kate etc etc work, seek out the newcomers,she sees them as vulnerable.
    anyway must dash,,needing to go to shops,,have a nice night all x

    #353800

    john,,its you that keeps bringing it up ! we had forgotten all about THAT. Of course you “liked” her,as you beleived in her,and thats fair enough.she has been well and truly found out.

    let it lie ffs. ! its yesterdays news.

    #353135

    @Bad Manners wrote:

    Think it’s dead pixels.

    I hit the mark with my finger a few times, and it’s much smaller but still there.

    can you not try a defrag or something to give your system a good spring clean.. might it be the graphics card ?

Viewing 10 posts - 4,541 through 4,550 (of 7,547 total)