Get VIP membership and remove the ads, create a chat forum signature and much more!

Just Chat
  • Members: Log in here

Menu

  • Join Just Chat
  • Chat rooms
    • Chat forum one
    • Chat forum two
    • Chat forum three
    • Members only chat
    • Quiz room
    • Our Chat Guides
  • Message boards
  • Our members
    • Recent activity
  • Blog

Activity

  • Profile picture of shystar1

    shystar1 posted an update 9 years, 6 months ago

    I’m shy and friendly I have a strong urge to be friends with someone I’m a kind and respectful person I like girls but I’m shy around them thanks for reading

    • Profile picture
      Tokyo Rose replied 9 years, 6 months ago

      Wolf in sheep’s clothing springs to mind. Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt…no thanks, I’ll pass.

      • Profile picture of shystar1
        shystar1 replied 9 years, 6 months ago

        Hi thanks for your review hope we can be friends

        • Profile picture
          Tokyo Rose replied 9 years, 6 months ago

          I doubt that very much. Your avatar suggests you’re anything but shy.

          • Profile picture of shystar1
            shystar1 replied 9 years, 6 months ago

            Look I can be shy but I’m friendly and desperate for a friend plz be my friend

            • Profile picture
              Freesia replied 9 years, 6 months ago

              Sorry, not my circus, not my monkeys :-)

Enjoy Just Chat? Spread the word!

  • Tweet

News and updates

  • Scheduled chat forum downtime 9 May, 2018
  • Season’s greetings! 24 December, 2017
  • An important update to the site rules 7 July, 2017
  • The new chat forum three — lift off! 12 April, 2017
  • And another year rolls around… 23 December, 2016

Active discussions

  • Who’s still about from the good old days?
    1 day, 10 hours ago
  • QUIZ ROOM LEAGUE TABLE 2025
    2 months ago
  • Skint? Are you sure?
    5 months, 2 weeks ago
  • Christeen
    6 months, 3 weeks ago
  • Hey Rouge Trader
    9 months, 2 weeks ago
Copyright © 2000 - 2026 Martin Reed / Just Chat. Thanks to UK web hosting.
  • Stay safe
  • Terms of service
  • Privacy
  • Rules
  • Links
  • Advertise
  • Contact
We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue, we'll assume you're OK with this.OK