Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 2,401 through 2,410 (of 6,405 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #119228

    :shock:

    Looked over OH’s shoulder when he was on the comp…got a surprise when I found out he was looking up the Gretna Green wedding site :shock: :D

    #204433

    *groans* #-o

    :lol: :lol: :lol:

    #119218

    My eldest was working at the table on ‘a secret’ for ages. When he finished he asked ‘Mum, where can I hide your Mother’s Day card where you won’t find it?’ :lol: :lol:

    Bless 8) At least he’s organised lol.

    #30546

    Morning – don’t suppose there is anyone around tho…. :(

    #186858

    undecided :)

    #184067

    Drooling so much it took up 2 posts, eh Dawny? :wink: :lol: :lol:

    #119197

    Seeing 2 deer playing outside at 1am – never seen them out this way before.

    Spilt shampoo in the bathroom, used a towel to clear it up – when I chucked it in the washing machine, loads of bubbles started coming up through the sink :lol: :lol:

    #204348

    @oss wrote:

    Any way what do you think about thieves, and should we shoot them in the knee caps :evil:

    Nah…drill through their knee caps…much more painful :twisted:

    Surely there must be someone else you can contact to get the number for your kids?

    #204347

    @beeker wrote:

    though I must admit if I ever “FOUND” a phone and it was better than mine then I probably wouldn’t hand it in…dont think many would in todays society…just one of them things :?

    I would hand it in.

    #204044

    Lol…maybe they were seperated at birth?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

    Or maybe it’s just something that happens to women as they get older :shock: :shock: :shock:

Viewing 10 posts - 2,401 through 2,410 (of 6,405 total)