Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 2,391 through 2,400 (of 6,405 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #193549

    U= Ursula

    #204734

    Go Dawny! You have a good point there.=D> =D> [-o<

    #202502

    My God…..

    Scotland are 4th :shock: :shock: :shock:

    *chuffed* :D :D

    #77278

    Pml at Bob wanting his own pic :lol:

    Great photos 8) 8)

    #204664

    It must be great being a celebrity, having nannies and other helpers, then being told you are the ‘top Mum’ and (apparently) an example to us all. :roll: :roll: Where’s the nominations for all us women ho do it all by ourselves?

    Oh..and I wonder who decided Kate Moss should be on the list?? :? :shock:

    #77274

    Ach – don’t be daft, I’m messing :lol:

    #119233

    8 out of 10 cats

    Johnny Vegas makes me laugh :lol:

    #37427

    Nothing has p*ssed me off. :D

    #77272

    Me too mg – I came on to look for pics.

    Silly me – imagine looking in the photo gallery and expecting to see pictures…. #-o :lol:

    #202340

    Anticipatory 8)

Viewing 10 posts - 2,391 through 2,400 (of 6,405 total)