Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 2,381 through 2,390 (of 6,405 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #204978

    @tommy-toxen wrote:

    [
    i’m never going to be 62! :P

    i’m 21 now, i’m going to be 21 in october, and 21 the october after that…!!! :D

    Aging doesn’t happen if you remember the three rules…. Deny, Deny, Deny!

    PML – I know that feeling

    I ignore birthdays…my son still thinks ‘m 23 and it takes my OH a few minutes of thinking to work it out, hehe.

    It’s not that I’m old…Ijust figure if I get them to forget now…by the time I get to 30 no-one will notice :lol: :lol: :lol:

    #204977

    Blue Jeans and white long sleeved top.

    Causual mode today :lol:

    #202504

    @kangawallafox wrote:

    @squeezy wrote:

    My God…..

    Scotland are 4th :shock: :shock: :shock:

    *chuffed* :D :D

    they were 2nd after day 1 :wink: Was a sight…Australia 1 and Scotland 2….and England 3rd :D Was well worth seeing 8)

    Damn, I missed it.

    I should have checked after those wins in the pool – must be the closest we have ever been to Australia lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

    #77295

    @oss wrote:

    Very nice pics Divinity, you have very piercing eyes :D

    Wot he said 8) 8) 8)

    Love the hair btw…so cool :D

    #204538

    @Mrs Clean wrote:

    OSS, I cant take you seriously with that BREAST FEEDING SMURF GOING ON LOOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

    #53614

    Ace of Base

    #63560

    arms

    #94515

    Red Panda

    #21320

    Young Ones

    #193063

    ship

    (for the bath) :lol:

Viewing 10 posts - 2,381 through 2,390 (of 6,405 total)