@squeezy Not recently active ActivityProfileFriends 0Forums Topics StartedReplies CreatedFavourites Forum Replies Created Viewing 10 posts - 2,371 through 2,380 (of 6,405 total) ← 1 … 237 238 239 … 641 → Author Posts 20 March, 2006 at 11:10 am #203943 Squeezy @tommy-toxen wrote: i’ve got nothing against anyone here, well, except maybe that Spanish, he still hasn’t returned the pink stockings he borrowed from me last year. I heard he was holding them hostage till you returned his lilac fluffy crotchless knickers………… :wink: 20 March, 2006 at 11:07 am #30565 Squeezy Morning everyone btw… I been here a while, but thought I would mention anyway 8) 20 March, 2006 at 11:05 am #204918 Squeezy Yuk…mice!! :-… I might try baking my own instead….. :) 20 March, 2006 at 10:54 am #204890 Squeezy @kangawallafox wrote: But all is not lost, theres another one on its way toward us :D Excitement!! 8) THAT’S excitement??? :shock: You need to get out more :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: 20 March, 2006 at 10:52 am #204889 Squeezy @oss wrote: @~*Lucky*~ wrote: read it afterall… you know you’re always welcome to come visit Scotland hun lol xx I think he would rather go through the cyclone Lucky darlin than go to Scotland :lol: :lol: :wink: Our weather may be cr@p, but at least we do’t get cyclones….. :shock: 20 March, 2006 at 10:49 am #37440 Squeezy Heavy Rain… :roll: 20 March, 2006 at 10:48 am #130351 Squeezy Owen…you must have been extremely bored this morning to be going back to posts from 7 months ago!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: 20 March, 2006 at 10:46 am #205220 Squeezy I wanted to be a lawyer, then a teacher…neither happend. No great loss, really 20 March, 2006 at 10:20 am #204931 Squeezy Absolutely, positively, definitely female. 8) I think the pics on the collages and the fact I have gven birth gives it away. :lol: :lol: 20 March, 2006 at 10:17 am #184074 Squeezy @gyps wrote: Yoo hooooo, Rubes…. Pic is on page 30 of this section, old collage! Just making life easier for you, Ruby……..:wink: Author Posts Viewing 10 posts - 2,371 through 2,380 (of 6,405 total) ← 1 … 237 238 239 … 641 →