@susieq Not recently active ActivityProfileFriends 0Forums Topics StartedReplies CreatedFavourites Forum Replies Created Viewing 10 posts - 2,571 through 2,580 (of 5,495 total) ← 1 … 257 258 259 … 550 → Author Posts 25 November, 2009 at 3:59 pm #424787 SusieQ @thin ice wrote: i got some play boy pants dont think i been corrupted by them only wear them when im on a dead cert mind so they still like new :lol: 25 November, 2009 at 3:53 pm #424798 SusieQ am drinking a cuppa . . does that count :? 25 November, 2009 at 3:52 pm #144962 SusieQ @jen_jen wrote: Wondering…I said I’d look something out for someone…I’ve found it…but now I’m not flavour of the moment…so do I offer it or don’t I… :? yes Jen . . don’t be like them 25 November, 2009 at 3:51 pm #49570 SusieQ :lol: :lol: :lol: am having a cuppa after a long trip and catching up on here 25 November, 2009 at 3:49 pm #412018 SusieQ @sarah_1 wrote: Some people walk in the rain, others ……… well they just get wet. I prefer to dance in it :lol: You can’t have a rainbow without a little rain 25 November, 2009 at 3:47 pm #424763 SusieQ Flipper . . what can I say . . who’s gonna google now ! Shall miss you in quizzes, we had a right laugh Understand you’re going, but don’t stay away for ever . . none of us never do . . hope to see you back soon xxx 24 November, 2009 at 5:29 am #49565 SusieQ @will wrote: @susieq wrote: I so did not need to know that . . I’ll not be able to sleep now . . nightmares will invade :wink: so u admit u dream about me then.. damn my secret’s out :oops: 24 November, 2009 at 5:20 am #412011 SusieQ a lighthearted one for Kenty :lol: 24 November, 2009 at 5:16 am #422798 SusieQ 23 November, 2009 at 10:35 pm #68231 SusieQ :-… dinner Author Posts Viewing 10 posts - 2,571 through 2,580 (of 5,495 total) ← 1 … 257 258 259 … 550 →