Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 2,561 through 2,570 (of 5,495 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #68242

    JC :lol:

    #49572

    turning the music up loud to drown out a small person’s temper tantrum :lol:

    #49571

    wax em it doesnt hurt so much :lol:

    #412022

    @sugarnspice wrote:

    suck it and see

    :shock:

    #421948

    @cas wrote:

    @susieq wrote:

    my son’s attitude and behaviour whenever he has spent time with his sperm donor :roll:

    Been there, done that one, and best ignored if you can :evil:

    oh I’m good ignoring him :lol: he’s been sent to bed and seems to have the stomping upstairs, slamming of the door and shouting how he hates me routine off to a tee :lol:

    I shouldnt really be laughing :lol:

    #424801

    chilli heatwave doritos

    #424074

    he he if he rubs enough of it in will it be magic :wink: :lol:

    #421945

    my son’s attitude and behaviour whenever he has spent time with his sperm donor :roll:

    #405007

    Honoured

    #424788

    I’m not into logos, especially the playboy one or gold digger . . they look cheap and tacky

    and I agree with Jen, young girls wearing them on skimpy clothing just isnt right

Viewing 10 posts - 2,561 through 2,570 (of 5,495 total)